- The trailer for the final episodes of ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’ is here 9 Months Ago
- Guy gets roasted for throwing razor in the toilet to protest Gillette Wednesday 9:23 PM
- Experts warn of uptick in ‘Ryuk’ ransomware after hackers net $3.7 million Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Video game composer boycotts Gillette after anti-toxic masculinity ad Wednesday 6:05 PM
- Steve Carell sitcom ‘Space Force’ heading to Netflix Wednesday 5:30 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘run train’ phrase becomes conservative sex controversy Wednesday 5:25 PM
- ‘Into’ is a reminder that queer businesses can be hurt by straight leaders Wednesday 5:13 PM
- TSA agents are the latest tool in the government shutdown meme war Wednesday 4:22 PM
- YouTube still hosting bestiality images year after crackdown pledge Wednesday 4:13 PM
- YouTuber quits fight after Darth Vader fan film claimed by Disney Wednesday 3:26 PM
- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit Wednesday 2:26 PM
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care Wednesday 2:00 PM
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc Wednesday 1:51 PM
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Wednesday 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Wednesday 1:14 PM
Don’t shoot the weatherman.
It’s almost mid-April and everyone is done with the cold weather. Although we are nearly a month into Spring, parts of Western Michigan will still have below freezing temperatures this weekend.
Meteorologist Garry Frank would like to let everyone to know it’s not his fault.
The weatherman had a bit of an on-air freak-out this week when had to deliver the forecast. He wanted to let his co-workers know in no uncertain terms that he was done with their complaining.
“You guys are dragging me down!” Franks informed the rest of the WXMI crew “Every time I get done with the seven day [forecast] you guys are like ‘Ahhhh! Gosh!'”
The frustrated weatherman continues to argue with someone off-screen, at one point exclaiming “Well what do you want me to do? Lie to you? I’ll put 70 every day next time!”
Later he points out the temperature will get up to 60 degrees Fahrenheit one day. “I don’t know if that’s good enough for you guys,” he adds.
The rant goes on for the entire forecast and ends with Frank walking off camera with a final grunt.
A few seconds later, reporter Robb Westaby enters the screen to give the traffic report. “Is he done?” asked a frightened Westaby, “That was terrifying.”
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.