- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ character posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters 12 Months Ago
- Man pleads guilty to stealing over $100 million from Facebook, Google Today 12:59 PM
- The Washington Post is under fire for a transphobic cartoon about the Mueller Report Today 12:33 PM
- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor Today 11:55 AM
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat Today 11:37 AM
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Today 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Today 10:17 AM
- Texas Rangers shortstop walks up to ‘Baby Shark’ Today 9:58 AM
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100 Today 9:23 AM
- Trump demands networks blacklist these guests—including prominent Democrats Today 9:09 AM
- Bookworms! Now’s your chance to grab 3 months of Amazon Music for free Today 9:00 AM
- You can get paid $1,000 to binge-watch the first 20 Marvel movies Today 8:56 AM
- The ‘flat stomach’ meme has morphed into the ‘pregnant mom’ meme Today 8:43 AM
- Get 6 months free with this sweet Amazon Music Unlimited offer Today 8:30 AM
- Zoie Burgher tweets details about supposed threesome with FaZe Pamaj, Abigale Mandler Today 8:09 AM
Don’t shoot the weatherman.
It’s almost mid-April and everyone is done with the cold weather. Although we are nearly a month into Spring, parts of Western Michigan will still have below freezing temperatures this weekend.
Meteorologist Garry Frank would like to let everyone to know it’s not his fault.
The weatherman had a bit of an on-air freak-out this week when had to deliver the forecast. He wanted to let his co-workers know in no uncertain terms that he was done with their complaining.
“You guys are dragging me down!” Franks informed the rest of the WXMI crew “Every time I get done with the seven day [forecast] you guys are like ‘Ahhhh! Gosh!'”
The frustrated weatherman continues to argue with someone off-screen, at one point exclaiming “Well what do you want me to do? Lie to you? I’ll put 70 every day next time!”
Later he points out the temperature will get up to 60 degrees Fahrenheit one day. “I don’t know if that’s good enough for you guys,” he adds.
The rant goes on for the entire forecast and ends with Frank walking off camera with a final grunt.
A few seconds later, reporter Robb Westaby enters the screen to give the traffic report. “Is he done?” asked a frightened Westaby, “That was terrifying.”
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.