- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid 4 Years Ago
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle 4 Years Ago
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid 4 Years Ago
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy 4 Years Ago
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing Today 8:29 AM
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
Nothing can prepare you for Walmart’s pantsless twerking dog toy
Drop down, grab the wall.
Finally, we can stop giving attention to twerking humans and set our gaze on twerking dogs.
A YouTube video from Curtis Graham has captured the fine dancing moves of a toy dog reportedly being sold at Walmart. This mutt has attitude and sass, and he isn’t wearing any pants. Watch as the toy shakes its rump, first with slow, meaningful convulsions, then working into more rapid cheek-quaking rhythms.
Nicki Minaj would be proud of this pooch’s tush.
Photo via Johan Larsson/Flickr (CC BY 2.0) | Remix by Fernando Alfonso III
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.