- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks 3 Years Ago
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Today 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Today 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Today 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Today 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Today 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Today 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Today 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
Thanksgiving is upon us. And, really, there’s not a whole lot we have to be grateful for: History appears to be repeating itself as the United States continues to disregard Native Americans protests against the Dakota Access Pipeline, and the world is pretty much on fire.
There’s still one thing we can rally around and celebrate, and that thing is vagina. The folks over at Super Deluxe decided to combine the two by crafting a Georgia O’Keefe-worthy spread with all the fixins.
[Placeholder for https://www.facebook.com/superdeluxevideo/videos/368849406792949/ video embed.]
The video is meant to celebrate women and laud vaginas while also horrifying VP-elect Mike Pence, who has a sordid past with them. Hopefully it’s the most vaginas the outgoing Indiana governor has power over henceforth.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.