- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action 4 Years Ago
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Today 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Today 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Today 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Today 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Today 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Today 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Today 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Today 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Today 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Today 2:30 PM
- Government sues Edward Snowden for breaking a non-disclosure agreement Today 2:21 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Olympiacos in the Champions League Today 1:56 PM
This teenager punched Spain’s prime minister in the head
You are so grounded.
With elections coming up, Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy has been spending a lot of time on the campaign trail, where candidates are at their most vulnerable. The media is asking tough questions, and you have to face unpredictable constituents who might say or do anything while the cameras are rolling.
But even the best-prepared politician couldn’t have seen this sucker punch coming.
Rajoy, who survived a helicopter crash back in 2005, didn’t seem much worse for wear after the attack, tweeting out this message to his followers: “I’m well, I’m halfway to a rally in La Coruna. We continue to develop a #EspañaEnSerio.”
The teenager, who was swiftly arrested, was unrepentant about punching the PM in the face, reportedly telling police, “I’m very happy I did it.”
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.