- BTS fans at war over these divisive Mattel dolls 4 Years Ago
- ‘ReMastered: The Miami Showband Massacre’ revisits one of Ireland’s greatest tragedies 4 Years Ago
- 12 underrated Netflix comedy specials you should watch now 4 Years Ago
- Debunking the biggest Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez conspiracy theories Today 6:30 AM
- How to make calls on Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
This is how legends are born.
I hadn’t known that “slap-off contests” were a thing till I watched the video below, but now you’d have to call me a diehard fan. Really, where else are you going to see some burly dude KO’d by a single massive blow from another tough guy’s open palm? Yeah, nowhere.
Don’t be alarmed when the first slap in this footage from an Ink Masters Tatt2 Show fails to faze the seemingly immovable target. That’s just a warm-up. Trust me, the big one is coming.
I’d hate to see what that beast of a man can do with an actual fist.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'