- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos 3 Years Ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
Put it on a plate.
If you’re driving through Missouri, and looking for a place to get some fudge, or rent a gun, Sir Mix-a-Lot has you covered.
Although the rapper—who produced such hits as “Baby Got Back”, “Put em on the Glass” and the oft-forgotten but still great “Buttermilk Biscuits”—hates to be sophomoric, he couldn’t help but point out that a place called “Uranus Fudge Factory” is, well… you know… pretty funny, because, like, it means, like… well, you probably get it (it’s about butts).
As it turns out, Uranus isn’t even a real town. It’s a shopping center located in an unincorporated part of Pulaski county, Missouri, owned by a man named Louie Keen, who has proclaimed himself the “Mayor of Uranus”.
According to their website, “There’s a lot to do in and around Uranus,” including getting a tattoo, renting a gun, and visiting the Funkyard Food truck park.
Also make sure to try the fudge. Which looks like poop. Which is funny, because it comes from a placed called Uranus. Which sounds like “your anus,” but is also the name of a planet. That is all.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.