- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards 3 Years Ago
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
If you’re driving through Missouri, and looking for a place to get some fudge, or rent a gun, Sir Mix-a-Lot has you covered.
Although the rapper—who produced such hits as “Baby Got Back”, “Put em on the Glass” and the oft-forgotten but still great “Buttermilk Biscuits”—hates to be sophomoric, he couldn’t help but point out that a place called “Uranus Fudge Factory” is, well… you know… pretty funny, because, like, it means, like… well, you probably get it (it’s about butts).
As it turns out, Uranus isn’t even a real town. It’s a shopping center located in an unincorporated part of Pulaski county, Missouri, owned by a man named Louie Keen, who has proclaimed himself the “Mayor of Uranus”.
According to their website, “There’s a lot to do in and around Uranus,” including getting a tattoo, renting a gun, and visiting the Funkyard Food truck park.
Also make sure to try the fudge. Which looks like poop. Which is funny, because it comes from a placed called Uranus. Which sounds like “your anus,” but is also the name of a planet. That is all.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.