- This viral video of Pope Francis not letting anyone kiss his hand is weird 3 Years Ago
- What does the EU’s Copyright Directive mean for the future of the internet? 3 Years Ago
- The LGBTQ and Black communities deserve real answers about the Jussie Smollett case Today 3:51 PM
- The Jussie Smollett-Trump collusion discourse is a condescending Wonka meme come to life Today 3:47 PM
- Even teachers are in on TikTok’s #hitthewoah Today 2:49 PM
- Editor’s history of calling trans people ‘frauds’ shines light on Economist’s transphobic tweet Today 2:24 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters Today 2:12 PM
- Man pleads guilty to stealing over $100 million from Facebook, Google Today 12:59 PM
- Washington Post under fire for transphobic cartoon about the Mueller Report Today 12:33 PM
- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor Today 11:55 AM
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat Today 11:37 AM
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Today 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Today 10:17 AM
- Texas Rangers shortstop walks up to ‘Baby Shark’ Today 9:58 AM
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100 Today 9:23 AM
Put it on a plate.
If you’re driving through Missouri, and looking for a place to get some fudge, or rent a gun, Sir Mix-a-Lot has you covered.
Although the rapper—who produced such hits as “Baby Got Back”, “Put em on the Glass” and the oft-forgotten but still great “Buttermilk Biscuits”—hates to be sophomoric, he couldn’t help but point out that a place called “Uranus Fudge Factory” is, well… you know… pretty funny, because, like, it means, like… well, you probably get it (it’s about butts).
As it turns out, Uranus isn’t even a real town. It’s a shopping center located in an unincorporated part of Pulaski county, Missouri, owned by a man named Louie Keen, who has proclaimed himself the “Mayor of Uranus”.
According to their website, “There’s a lot to do in and around Uranus,” including getting a tattoo, renting a gun, and visiting the Funkyard Food truck park.
Also make sure to try the fudge. Which looks like poop. Which is funny, because it comes from a placed called Uranus. Which sounds like “your anus,” but is also the name of a planet. That is all.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.