- Viral video shows an egg getting a hot makeover Tuesday 7:56 PM
- New Netflix feature broadcasts what you’re watching via Instagram Tuesday 6:11 PM
- Videos show alleged Covington teens harassing women, making rape jokes at march Tuesday 4:13 PM
- MAGA teen gets ‘Today Show’ interview—and people are pissed Tuesday 3:38 PM
- Family says hacker sent fake North Korean missile warning through Nest camera Tuesday 2:42 PM
- This Arizona bill would tax internet porn to fund a border wall Tuesday 2:41 PM
- This meme is asking people how they draw the letter X Tuesday 1:18 PM
- Charlie Kirk’s love of U.S. healthcare system put to the test after back problems Tuesday 1:12 PM
- Fyre Fest caterer who was left broke has received $160,000 in donations Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The YouTuber who taught a dog to give the Nazi salute on command can’t find a job Tuesday 12:24 PM
- The ‘oh yeah yeah’ meme is flooding YouTube—and KSI can’t deal Tuesday 12:20 PM
- Did this d*ck-drawing Instagram star steal her gag from a rival runner? Tuesday 12:00 PM
- Rep. Steve King, best known for his racism, tweets a fake MLK quote Tuesday 11:54 AM
- Facebook is helping husbands ‘brainwash’ their wives with targeted ads Tuesday 11:35 AM
- Twitch streamer Pink_Sparkles responds to gamers who don’t think she belongs Tuesday 11:29 AM
Put it on a plate.
If you’re driving through Missouri, and looking for a place to get some fudge, or rent a gun, Sir Mix-a-Lot has you covered.
Although the rapper—who produced such hits as “Baby Got Back”, “Put em on the Glass” and the oft-forgotten but still great “Buttermilk Biscuits”—hates to be sophomoric, he couldn’t help but point out that a place called “Uranus Fudge Factory” is, well… you know… pretty funny, because, like, it means, like… well, you probably get it (it’s about butts).
As it turns out, Uranus isn’t even a real town. It’s a shopping center located in an unincorporated part of Pulaski county, Missouri, owned by a man named Louie Keen, who has proclaimed himself the “Mayor of Uranus”.
According to their website, “There’s a lot to do in and around Uranus,” including getting a tattoo, renting a gun, and visiting the Funkyard Food truck park.
Also make sure to try the fudge. Which looks like poop. Which is funny, because it comes from a placed called Uranus. Which sounds like “your anus,” but is also the name of a planet. That is all.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.