- James Charles receives backlash over ‘racist’ imitation of Latinx TikTok character, Rosa Tuesday 7:06 PM
- Video shows people harassing elderly Asian man while he collects cans Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO, prompting conspiracy theories Tuesday 5:53 PM
- Bhad Bhabie threatens to kill Skai Jackson amid feud involving their moms Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Duffy opens up about the rape, captivity that led her to stop singing Tuesday 3:51 PM
- Cynthia Nixon embodies feminist rage in viral video Tuesday 3:30 PM
- Samsung factory shuts down amid confirmed coronavirus case Tuesday 3:08 PM
- Bebe Rexha says she won’t be ‘imprisoned’ by bipolar disorder Tuesday 2:33 PM
- The ‘your music saved me’ meme celebrates the wackiest influences of our time Tuesday 2:20 PM
- This guy slapped his mom’s boobs for a TikTok and, honestly, it’s exhausting (updated) Tuesday 12:37 PM
- Jif peanut butter and Giphy have joined forces on how to pronounce ‘GIF’ Tuesday 12:19 PM
- This dad threw a 1-year HRT party for his trans son and the internet can’t get enough of it Tuesday 11:44 AM
- This petition wants Pornhub to be shut down for good Tuesday 11:03 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s speech voice is suspiciously like Obama’s Tuesday 10:56 AM
Here’s what it’s actually like to open a glitter bomb
This is how much a glitter bomb ruins your day.
This week, we heard all about the service Ship Your Enemies Glitter, which sends a discreet envelope to rain sparkly hell on someone who deserves a fate worse than death. But what’s it like to actually open one? No one knows!
UNTIL NOW. This is how much a glitter bomb actually ruins your day.
No, it’s not from Ship Your Enemies Glitter—that service has issued a warning to potential customers, telling them to stop placing orders. This gift, sent from a son to his father, is from prank site RuinDays.com.
We at RuinDays.com believe that anyone that has ever wronged you should pay. Glitter is the worst creation of mankind. It gets fucking everywhere and is extremely frustrating. Poop also sucks. We discreetly and anonymously package the most annoying things possible to receive through mail and ship them to your worst enemies, in an effort to ruin their day.
It’s a spring-loaded glitter bomb… wait, sorry, a Spring Loaded Fucking Glitter Everywhere Tube, and it costs $21.99.
From the product description:
The envelope is not going to cut it. You really want this person to suffer so you’re sending them a spring loaded tube with double the glitter that will ensure total glitterstruction upon opening.
That’s actually pretty accurate. OK, ready?
Here’s my favorite part, GIF’d.
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.