- Guy who wants to fund the border wall has privately raised $7 million Thursday 8:41 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11 trailer delights fans with gory fatalities, new characters Thursday 5:46 PM
- What you need to know about the data breach involving 773 email addresses Thursday 5:13 PM
- Senators fear government shutdown may affect FTC investigation of Facebook Thursday 3:43 PM
- Buy beer for a furloughed government worker with this new website Thursday 3:19 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is teaching Congress how to tweet Thursday 2:42 PM
- Congressmen held genetics meeting with Chuck Johnson, despite his past racist claims about genetics Thursday 2:26 PM
- Female bodyguard thriller ‘Close’ is disappointingly un-thrilling Thursday 2:01 PM
- Twitter faces backlash for insensitive ‘triggers’ joke Thursday 1:13 PM
- 10 user-recommended sites for live tarot readings that are almost too good to be true Thursday 12:08 PM
- AsapSCIENCE comes for Jake Paul over Mystery Brand scam Thursday 11:34 AM
- Why ‘I never thought of it like that’ can actually be deeply offensive Thursday 11:26 AM
- Save 40% on the Fire TV Stick 4K when you rent textbooks through Amazon Thursday 11:05 AM
- Netflix reportedly used real disaster footage in ‘Bird Box’ Thursday 10:53 AM
- Holocaust denier Chuck Johnson spotted with 2 congressmen in Capitol Thursday 10:30 AM
This is how much a glitter bomb ruins your day.
This week, we heard all about the service Ship Your Enemies Glitter, which sends a discreet envelope to rain sparkly hell on someone who deserves a fate worse than death. But what’s it like to actually open one? No one knows!
UNTIL NOW. This is how much a glitter bomb actually ruins your day.
No, it’s not from Ship Your Enemies Glitter—that service has issued a warning to potential customers, telling them to stop placing orders. This gift, sent from a son to his father, is from prank site RuinDays.com.
We at RuinDays.com believe that anyone that has ever wronged you should pay. Glitter is the worst creation of mankind. It gets fucking everywhere and is extremely frustrating. Poop also sucks. We discreetly and anonymously package the most annoying things possible to receive through mail and ship them to your worst enemies, in an effort to ruin their day.
It’s a spring-loaded glitter bomb… wait, sorry, a Spring Loaded Fucking Glitter Everywhere Tube, and it costs $21.99.
From the product description:
The envelope is not going to cut it. You really want this person to suffer so you’re sending them a spring loaded tube with double the glitter that will ensure total glitterstruction upon opening.
That’s actually pretty accurate. OK, ready?
Here’s my favorite part, GIF’d.
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.