- How to watch ‘American Horror Story: 1984’ 7 Years Ago
- What’s new in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? 7 Years Ago
- ‘Carole and Tuesday’ is a feast for the eyes, ears, and heart 7 Years Ago
- Tara Booth’s Instagram art embraces the comedy in mental health struggles Today 6:00 AM
- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
This senator keeps favoriting bikini models on Twitter
Let’s just all be thankful John Cornyn didn’t tweet any photos of his dong.
Sen. John Cornyn of Texas is a fan of the ladies, and he’s not afraid to show it on Twitter.
The verified Twitter account for the 50-year-old from Houston, Texas, has favorited two tweets from Sports Illustrated‘s official swimsuit profile and another from underwear model Izabel Goulart. The tweets are from June and November, respectively.
Since Cornyn has a team of people managing his Web presence, chances are he didn’t actually favorite those tweets himself. Let’s just all be thankful he didn’t tweet any photos of his dong.
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.