- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back 4 Years Ago
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals 4 Years Ago
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending 4 Years Ago
- The very finest Area 51 memes 4 Years Ago
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Today 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Today 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Today 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Today 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Today 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Today 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Today 11:33 AM
- The cast list for the ‘Kingsman’ prequel movie looks totally nuts Today 11:17 AM
- The best Prime Day deals to heat up your kitchen Today 11:16 AM
- YouTuber Emily Hartridge killed in electric scooter crash Today 10:50 AM
- Is Lashana Lynch really playing 007 in the new Bond movie? Today 10:33 AM
Never surrender, no matter what’s in your way.
But did you know that they’re also into playing fetch? There are some logistics to sort out, what with the whole living-in-a-glass-water-tank issue, but it’s nothing a clever mammal can’t overcome—especially when a human observer is game to play along.
The other great thing about sea lions? They never shoot vertical video.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'