- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Wednesday 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Wednesday 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Wednesday 1:13 PM
Man walks in on roommate drunkenly destroying a Third Eye Blind song
Yes, this is also what you sound like when you are drunk and attempting to sing.
When YouTube user Topher Sheppard walked into his apartment, he heard Third Eye Blind’s song “Slow Motion” blasting from the speakers of his roommate John’s computer. As if that wasn’t terrible enough, he also discovered that Third Eye Blind had a new member: John.
Utterly wasted, John, sitting alone at his computer, passionately sings along with Third Eye Blind as Sheppard films him.
While John’s singing is certainly nothing he should be proud of, he has nevertheless amassed an audience that would fill most major concert and entertainment venues. Sheppard took it upon himself to share the video with Reddit’s r/videos community, which helped it snag more than 130,000 views.
“I want to go out for a night of karaoke with him,” redditor Zombie_Lover said. “A few pitchers and some shots and let him sing his heart out.”
We’re pretty sure what John will be doing if he is ever apprehended by police.
Screengrab via Topher Sheppard/YouTube
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.