- Welcome to Bernie 2020 Twitter, same as Bernie 2016 Twitter 4 Years Ago
- Bernie Sanders memes resurface after 2020 bid announcement Today 6:27 AM
- How to survive and thrive in Metro Exodus Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Survivor’ for free Today 5:30 AM
- The simple way to connect Apple TV and HomePod Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid online for free Today 5:00 AM
- Black man films ‘Crosswalk Cathy’ yelling racist slurs at him Tuesday 6:47 PM
- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Tuesday 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Tuesday 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Tuesday 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Tuesday 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Tuesday 11:09 AM
Man walks in on roommate drunkenly destroying a Third Eye Blind song
Yes, this is also what you sound like when you are drunk and attempting to sing.
When YouTube user Topher Sheppard walked into his apartment, he heard Third Eye Blind’s song “Slow Motion” blasting from the speakers of his roommate John’s computer. As if that wasn’t terrible enough, he also discovered that Third Eye Blind had a new member: John.
Utterly wasted, John, sitting alone at his computer, passionately sings along with Third Eye Blind as Sheppard films him.
While John’s singing is certainly nothing he should be proud of, he has nevertheless amassed an audience that would fill most major concert and entertainment venues. Sheppard took it upon himself to share the video with Reddit’s r/videos community, which helped it snag more than 130,000 views.
“I want to go out for a night of karaoke with him,” redditor Zombie_Lover said. “A few pitchers and some shots and let him sing his heart out.”
We’re pretty sure what John will be doing if he is ever apprehended by police.
Screengrab via Topher Sheppard/YouTube
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.