- Here’s the best ‘Game of Thrones’ fanfiction 4 Years Ago
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ unmasks the time-traveling Red Angel Thursday 8:30 PM
- Everyone is making memes of Meghan McCain saying ‘my father’ on loop Thursday 8:11 PM
- Irony of Georgia’s sperm-reporting bill flies by anti-abortion advocates Thursday 7:11 PM
- Sex scandals are consuming the K-pop industry Thursday 5:44 PM
- Trump supporters are abandoning Fox News over network’s latest hire Thursday 5:20 PM
- QAnon is attacking a random woman in a disturbing and dangerous way Thursday 4:59 PM
- Google celebrates Bach with AI-powered, music-making doodle Thursday 4:53 PM
- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Thursday 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Thursday 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Thursday 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Thursday 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Thursday 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Thursday 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Thursday 11:46 AM
Man walks in on roommate drunkenly destroying a Third Eye Blind song
Yes, this is also what you sound like when you are drunk and attempting to sing.
When YouTube user Topher Sheppard walked into his apartment, he heard Third Eye Blind’s song “Slow Motion” blasting from the speakers of his roommate John’s computer. As if that wasn’t terrible enough, he also discovered that Third Eye Blind had a new member: John.
Utterly wasted, John, sitting alone at his computer, passionately sings along with Third Eye Blind as Sheppard films him.
While John’s singing is certainly nothing he should be proud of, he has nevertheless amassed an audience that would fill most major concert and entertainment venues. Sheppard took it upon himself to share the video with Reddit’s r/videos community, which helped it snag more than 130,000 views.
“I want to go out for a night of karaoke with him,” redditor Zombie_Lover said. “A few pitchers and some shots and let him sing his heart out.”
We’re pretty sure what John will be doing if he is ever apprehended by police.
Screengrab via Topher Sheppard/YouTube
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.