- ‘The Mandalorian’ comes to a crossroads in Chapter 3 6 Years Ago
- Apple TV’s ‘Servant’ will make you scared of reborn dolls 6 Years Ago
- Lindsey Graham roasted for turning his back on a veteran 6 Years Ago
- Scooter Braun asks Taylor Swift for ‘resolution’ after allegedly getting death threats 6 Years Ago
- ‘Frozen 2’ plays it safe and lacks the magic of the original Today 12:19 PM
- Graphic video shows police pinning man face-down in subway station Today 12:18 PM
- Mini-documentary shows Trump supporters clashing at Denny’s Today 11:52 AM
- Here’s why ‘Furry and Proud’ is trending on Twitter Today 11:16 AM
- Sacha Baron Cohen calls tech giants the ‘greatest propaganda machine in history’ Today 11:04 AM
- ‘Resistance Reborn’ is a must-read before ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Today 10:14 AM
- Stephen Miller should be fired, more than 100 lawmakers say Today 9:56 AM
- YouTube star Bretman Rock goes off on fans who wanted selfies during his dad’s funeral Today 9:14 AM
- The U.S. Army is reevaluating its use of TikTok after security concerns Today 8:45 AM
- Nurse’s TikTok video accused of being insensitive to patient trauma Today 8:16 AM
- The tweet showing a man talking to a woman in a club is gone but not forgotten Today 8:00 AM
Do not let Ron Jeremy hit you like a ‘Wrecking Ball’
You don’t want to watch this. But you will.
Ron Jeremy might have gotten a late start to the “Wrecking Ball” cover game, but what a finish.
The former porn star is the latest to cover the Miley Cyrus song, and it’s easily the strangest we’ve seen yet.
Jeremy doesn’t hold back in the shot-for-shot remake of the original music video, which has him doing everything from licking a sledgehammer to rolling around in rubble, wearing pretty much the same outfit Cyrus wore.
And yes, that means sitting on the top of a wrecking ball with nothing but a pair of boots. Jeremy’s crotch is blissfully kept hidden (he’s also wearing nude underwear so, there’s that). This means the clip is suitable for YouTube’s content standards. But to be on the safe side, try not watching this when your boss walks by.
But do you even want to watch it? It doesn’t matter. You will, and you won’t be able to look away, either.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.