- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials 4 Years Ago
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars 4 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free 4 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama 4 Years Ago
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm Today 7:00 AM
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Social networking site Ravelry bans all posts that are supportive of Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
- Think you have what it takes to be Beyoncé’s assistant for the day? Sunday 1:02 PM
- Facebook co-founder warns against Libra, the company’s new cryptocurrency Sunday 12:04 PM
- Missing YouTuber Etika’s belongings found alongside bridge Sunday 9:16 AM
‘Rear Gear’ is the new must-have accessory for your pet’s butthole
This Etsy shop’s charming tagline is “No more Mr. Brown Eye.”
Are you tired of looking at your pet’s ass?
If you’ve ever asked this question of yourself (and let’s face it, who hasn’t), then the Rear Gear Etsy store is here to help. It sells accessories for your cat or dog, but not the usual doggy jackets or cute miniature hats. No: Rear Gear specializes in butt covers. Its charming tagline is “No more Mr. Brown Eye.”
Just hang this bad boy on your pet’s tail and you can totally pretend that it’s not a living, pooping animal.
The butt covers have been on Etsy for years. They come in various designs, including cupcakes, disco balls, biohazard symbols, and even custom versions if you want to conceal your dog’s “unsightly rear” with a company logo or cute family photo. And what better way to advertise this product than with a woman smiling and giving a thumbs-up sign next to her dog’s butt?
Rear Gear is apparently “handmade in Portland, OR and offers a cheerful solution to be-rid your favorite pet’s un-manicured back side.” Etsy truly is a magical place.
Parker Knight/Flickr (CC BY 2.0) | Remix by Jason Reed
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor