- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free 2 Years Ago
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral 2 Years Ago
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? 2 Years Ago
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Black Lightning’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- This ‘scientist’ learned what women find attractive by A/B testing his beard on Tinder Today 5:00 AM
- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
If you still haven’t figured out what to be for Halloween but still want to turn up in style, Super Deluxe has got you covered. The purveyor of bizarre videos, live stunts, and election coverage that gets a little too real has entered the world of beauty videos.
Presenting poop emoji hair.
The minute-long tutorial is pretty straightforward and shows you don’t even need a whole lot of hair to get your shit together in the first place.
Don’t feel like dying russet poop color? Pretend you’re riffing off Walmart’s comically named “Disguise Chocolate Ice Cream Emoticon Mask” and choose a different flavor of soft serve.
Have a craptacular Halloween!
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.