- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos 3 Years Ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
If you still haven’t figured out what to be for Halloween but still want to turn up in style, Super Deluxe has got you covered. The purveyor of bizarre videos, live stunts, and election coverage that gets a little too real has entered the world of beauty videos.
Presenting poop emoji hair.
The minute-long tutorial is pretty straightforward and shows you don’t even need a whole lot of hair to get your shit together in the first place.
Don’t feel like dying russet poop color? Pretend you’re riffing off Walmart’s comically named “Disguise Chocolate Ice Cream Emoticon Mask” and choose a different flavor of soft serve.
Have a craptacular Halloween!
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.