- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal Thursday 12:03 PM
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen Thursday 11:48 AM
Someone is selling a toilet on skateboards called the Go Go S**tter
Someone is selling a toilet on skateboards called the Go Go S**tter. Brilliant.
In Kenosha, Wis., an enterprising individual hooked up a toilet to PVC pipe and two skateboards, building a machine he or she calls the Go Go Shitter. This thing really exists. It brilliantly allows anyone to poop on the go, or while skateboarding, like a badass.
The listing reads:
Are you tired of waiting in line and all of a sudden you need to go to the bathroom and can’t hold it or do you find yourself wanting to take a shitty stroll?? Or suffering from over active colon?? Than the go go shitter is for you! Serious inquires only! This is a great deal for being in such excellent condition! Heavy duty hardware! Lifetime warranty guarantee…Pat pending……Please contact me at…
I reached out to the seller to find out if it’s road-tested, and if so, whether or not it’s dangerous to sell a used Go Go Shitter. In the absence of reviews, at least one redditor feels positive about this advance in mobile-crapping technology:
I have irritable bowel syndrome. This device is like a dream come true.
Fighting cranky bowels while walking can actually destroy relationships, as at least one couple has found out. If only the Go Go Shitter were mass-produced, no one would have to rush into the woods or crouch behind a Duane Reade again.
Photo via Wikimedia Commons
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.