- ‘Christmas With My Father’: Generational tension, without the tension 3 Years Ago
- New ‘Rise of Skywalker’ clip includes a possible spoiler about Palpatine 3 Years Ago
- Teens keep trolling Florida’s new school safety app Today 6:30 AM
- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- ‘Party, Party, Party’ TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
When the weight of the world feels too heavy and all the concerns of human life seem like just too much, it’s easy to long for something simpler. A serene, carefree life lived on its own terms, full of barks, licks, and occasional butt-sniffs. Dogs check off all those boxes and are basically winning at life.
This little life of the party perhaps best encapsulates why dog fun is the best kind of fun. All it takes is a kiddie pool, a hose, and a few of your canine friends to easily become top dog.
If anyone tells you they saw a cuter gif than this today, they’re probably maliciously lying to you, and you should seriously reconsider your relationship.
It’s like kryptonite for the hard-hearted! It’s hard to believe that life could get much better than that. Almost makes you want to grab a hose and join in.
It’s also nice to finally see a leader at work, somebody who could actually go to Washington and change Our Broken Politics. Pool Dog didn’t have to think twice or consult with some bureaucrat before slinging that hose around, because Pool Dog keeps cool under pressure, and knows exactly when it’s time for decisive action.
The only question, really, is whether America’s truly ready for a Jack Russell president.
Chris Tognotti is a frequent contributor for the Daily Dot. He’s a news and current events writer based out of Berkeley, California, and a co-host of the podcast Now We Know. While he specializes in domestic politics and opinion writing, he’s also savvy on sports, video games, and film.