- The 2020 guide to live TV streaming for cord cutters 4 Years Ago
- Popular dating app Growlr just suspended its users 4 Years Ago
- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
Pomeranians are cute—no doubt about it—and that’s why the Internet is so in love with Boo.
But a guy with a shaved head whipping around the city on a scooter with a Pomeranian strapped to his back? That’s almost more than the human mind can handle.
It’s certainly too much for the woman heard in this video to handle. She seems to be trying to convince her boyfriend to kidnap the dog in question. In fact, if you’re not a big fan of the phrase “Oh my gaaaaaawd!” you might want to watch this with the sound off.
What she refers to as “The cutest puppy ever!” might actually be a full grown dog, as Pomeranians don’t get much larger than this little guy, and he seems pretty chill about the whole thing—so if he is a puppy, he’s certainly mature for his age.
Photo via Saya Muncil/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.