- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
She wants that dog.
Pomeranians are cute—no doubt about it—and that’s why the Internet is so in love with Boo.
But a guy with a shaved head whipping around the city on a scooter with a Pomeranian strapped to his back? That’s almost more than the human mind can handle.
It’s certainly too much for the woman heard in this video to handle. She seems to be trying to convince her boyfriend to kidnap the dog in question. In fact, if you’re not a big fan of the phrase “Oh my gaaaaaawd!” you might want to watch this with the sound off.
What she refers to as “The cutest puppy ever!” might actually be a full grown dog, as Pomeranians don’t get much larger than this little guy, and he seems pretty chill about the whole thing—so if he is a puppy, he’s certainly mature for his age.
Photo via Saya Muncil/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.