- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders 5 Years Ago
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Today 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Today 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
Police pull over drivers to hand out gifts instead of tickets
The drivers have no idea why they got pulled over. And then they can’t stop smiling.
Picture this: You’re out in snowy weather trying your best to finish up your Christmas shopping when, all of a sudden, you get pulled over at a traffic stop. Your day is about to go from bad to worse, right? Not necessarily.
The residents of Lowell, Mich., knew something was up when the police officer who pulled them over was unusually chatty. Instead of asking the usual questions about speed limit and brake lights, the officer asked about their kids—specifically about the items on their Christmas lists.
Everything seemed routine at first.
But instead of handing out tickets, the officer handed out gifts.
Needless to say, the Lowell police got a few positive responses.
Watch the full video here:
H/T Reddit | Screengrab via City of Lowell/YouTube