- Forget Hot Jafar. All hail Fat Ursula 4 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘The Affair’ for free 4 Years Ago
- Olivia Wilde’s ‘Booksmart’ is a teen comedy that will actually age well 4 Years Ago
- Conservative rising star Kyle Kashuv busted using the N-word a whole bunch Today 7:14 AM
- How to watch ‘The Name of the Rose’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- The Anthony Kennedy-Trump money laundering conspiracy is back—and as inaccurate as ever Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the FIFA U-20 World Cup online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
Forget Pumpkin Spice Lattes—this is the true spirit of fall.
This is Willow’s first pile of leaves, so of course she’s going to be ecstatic about being able to dance and roll around in the golden foliage. She goes bonkers until finally melting into the tree confetti to catch her breath. The video may only be 8 seconds long, but that’s all the time it’ll take to put a huge smile on your face.
Can’t wait to see her reaction to the winter’s first snowfall.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.