- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Saturday 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
Bar patron provides one-man comedy show for world’s greatest photobomb
Where’s the bartender?
On Tuesday night, Dave Marcheskie, a reporter for Harrisburg, Penn.’s ABC27 News, was broadcasting live from Rep. Patty Kim’s victory party, when a man at the bar behind him decided to indulge in a bit of subtle physical comedy. According to the YouTube description, the bomber in question allegedly works for a rival station. This is just like Anchorman!
However, Marcheskie had some choice words for his photobomber. Apparently Kim’s opponent, Gina Roberson, had been hospitalized, and the flower-water-drinker left a bad taste in his mouth.
Unfortunate that when speaking about a hospitalized candidate a competitor’s employee chose to act in poor taste.
— Dave Marcheskie (@DMarcheskie) May 21, 2014
No word on who the mystery rival is, or where he does improv.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.