- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free 2 Years Ago
- Ximena Sariñana talks capturing feminine energy on her latest album Today 6:00 AM
- The power of parasocial relationships in the age of loneliness Today 6:00 AM
- How to get started with WhatsApp on desktop Today 5:30 AM
- Netflix will remove controversial disaster footage from ‘Bird Box’ Sunday 4:04 PM
- J.K. Rowling’s latest ‘Fantastic Beasts’ reveal is bringing the memes Sunday 3:01 PM
- President Trump calls for government agencies to ‘look into’ ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sunday 12:18 PM
- How to stream Michael Conlan vs. Ruben Garcia Hernandez for free Sunday 11:00 AM
- ‘Pet Sematary’ is a bloodless remake of a Stephen King classic Sunday 10:50 AM
- Here’s the Marvel movie order list you didn’t know you needed Sunday 9:59 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on weed? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Billions’ season 4 for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- If you’re not using Vudu, you’re missing out Sunday 6:00 AM
- Everything you need to know about WhatsApp Sunday 5:30 AM
- ‘The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley’ tries to get a read on Elizabeth Holmes Saturday 1:57 PM
This 16-year-old’s response to a request for nude pics is savage and brilliant
She deserves a medal for this.
Jacquie Ross, a 16-year-old from North Carolina, was texting her friend Michael when the conversation took a turn for the worse.
A conversation that circled around showing each other prom outfits went awry when Michael decided to try his luck. Turned out, he wasn’t that lucky, and that Jacquie was hella funny.
Luckily, for the internet, she posted the screenshots on Tumblr and garnered 81,438 notes. The caption read, “They don’t give up so easily nowadays.” And Michael didn’t.
He dared to utter the heinous words, “Show your outfit,” before Jacquie revealed that this was probably not the time.
“I told him I wasn’t fit for pictures of the whole outfit at the moment,” she told BuzzFeed in an interview. “He asked why, and I sent him a picture of the face mask, not even considering how you could see my shoulders.”
Despite the odds, Michael commenced forth with his mission. And Jacquie was still not having it.
Even with the proud and tall middle finger, he did not back down.
When Michael reached new levels of unwarranted cheekiness, he asked her what was under the towel. That’s when she whipped out … another towel.
Michael, seemingly unphased by the blatant rejection, told Jacquie that he was gonna get what he wanted.
Even with the seemingly never-ending trail of towels, Michael still wanted to know what was under the towels. “You’re putting on more towels,” he wrote.
And this game of back-and-forth continued for longer than it should have continued, with Michael remaining insistent when she siked him. When he told her to take all the towels off, she surprised him … with more cloth.
No one wears clothes under a robe, right? Well, that’s what Michael thought.
Jacquie told BuzzFeed that after the towel-under-the-robe photo, Michael asked her to take off every single article of clothing, so she replied with a picture of blackness. She said it was dark in the room.
One Tumblr user compared her ability to dodge every attempt to The Matrix scene where the agents dodge bullets. That’s probably the most accurate comparison we’ve ever seen.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.