- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Friday 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Friday 7:56 AM
Bengals in the buff.
This article contains explicit content and may be NSFW.
The Cincinnati Bengals defeated the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, improving their record to 6-0 and remaining one of only a handful of NFL teams that are undefeated this season. Afterward, they celebrated by getting naked in their locker room.
Obviously, that’s not strange; they were getting changed out of their dirty uniforms and taking showers. What was unusual is that the NFL Network showed their unintentional stripteases. While airing an interview with Cincinnati cornerback Adam Jones, the camera also picked up a number of background players in the buff.
So much large male human being nudity. So much ass.
The video is below—and is incredibly NSFW (unless your workplace doesn’t mind you gazing at football players’ meat while you’re on the clock).
The best part of the video? The stunned studio announcers trying to make sense of what they’ve just witnessed. “That’s interesting,” they said while holding back laughter.
Interesting is one word for it. I wonder if those whose posteriors and genitals were exposed for all the nation to see feel the same way.
Screengrab via BREAKING NEWS/YouTube
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.