- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Today 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Today 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Today 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Today 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Today 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Today 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Today 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Today 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Today 11:36 AM
- People keep throwing milkshakes at the U.K.’s far-right politicians Today 11:10 AM
- James Charles is rebounding from his YouTube scandal—and his mentor is paying the price Today 10:42 AM
- Conservatives accuse Pete Buttigieg of wanting to tear down Jefferson Memorial Today 10:28 AM
- Graduating Moorehouse students thank billionaire for vowing to pay off $40m in student debt Today 10:22 AM
- ‘Westworld’ season 3 trailer gives us a new world, Aaron Paul Today 10:17 AM
Bengals in the buff.
This article contains explicit content and may be NSFW.
The Cincinnati Bengals defeated the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, improving their record to 6-0 and remaining one of only a handful of NFL teams that are undefeated this season. Afterward, they celebrated by getting naked in their locker room.
Obviously, that’s not strange; they were getting changed out of their dirty uniforms and taking showers. What was unusual is that the NFL Network showed their unintentional stripteases. While airing an interview with Cincinnati cornerback Adam Jones, the camera also picked up a number of background players in the buff.
So much large male human being nudity. So much ass.
The video is below—and is incredibly NSFW (unless your workplace doesn’t mind you gazing at football players’ meat while you’re on the clock).
The best part of the video? The stunned studio announcers trying to make sense of what they’ve just witnessed. “That’s interesting,” they said while holding back laughter.
Interesting is one word for it. I wonder if those whose posteriors and genitals were exposed for all the nation to see feel the same way.
Screengrab via BREAKING NEWS/YouTube
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.