- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public 4 Years Ago
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time 4 Years Ago
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Today 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Today 3:56 PM
- There’s a perfectly good reason why we can’t buy official Baby Yoda merch yet Today 3:00 PM
- Trump’s handwritten ‘I WANT NOTHING’ note gets memed Today 12:57 PM
- Facebook quietly launched a meme generator app called Whale Today 12:40 PM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online Today 12:14 PM
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera Today 12:10 PM
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme Today 12:01 PM
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for (updated) Today 11:55 AM
- People risking concussions for new TikTok challenge Today 11:14 AM
- A ‘Joker’ sequel could be in the works from Warner Bros. (updated) Today 11:06 AM
- Is Jake Paul going to fight again? There are plenty of clues Today 10:57 AM
- Ghostemane concert abruptly canceled amid ‘safety concerns’ and reported gun threat Today 10:41 AM
Finally, you can order some Netflix and Chill condoms
Why not Netflix and Pill?
There’s just something so poetic about meme-inspired condoms that they actually have me inspired. But yes, fans of making moves while streaming episodes of BoJack Horseman can now order some chill-tastic contraceptives from not just one but two different entrepreneurial outlets seeking to commercialize the meme. Thank god for the free market.
Say It With a Condom
According to the product’s description, the company just “couldn’t resist joining in on the fun” by borrowing 2015’s definitive hookup slang. But they’re also FDA-approved and have a four-to-five-year shelf life.Meanwhile, “poor college students at UT Austin” are also offering meme-inspired banana wrappers; theirs is the “NF and chill condom,” which they’re promoting as “the definitive Netflix and Chill Condom.”
NF and Chill
Their website is a bit more chic than Say It With a Condom’s, presenting some classy sexy-time photos of people who look like they’ve just turned off House of Cards and are starting to get it on. The condoms themselves even have the “and chill” part printed in a typeface that has a little bit of swagger to it, making them more elegant (in my eyes) than the other Netflix and Chill condoms. There’s even this hilarious product description:
I mean just look at this fkin condom m8, guaranteed if you whip one of these honeys out and you’re actually at a netflix and chill outing with your partner, you’re gonna get laid. With a functional 3D-printed steel frame and a built-in cable lock and lighting, the NF and Chill condom is the only condom you’ll need to be a douchebag millenial.
While the “NF and chill” condoms may have beat out the “Netfl!x and chill” rubbers in presentation, the latter are much more cost effective. The “NF and chill” condoms are selling in 3-packs for $12, for a unit price of $4 each, and you’ll have to wait until Fridays for shipments to get sent out. “Netfl!x and chill” condoms start at $2.95 a pop, with the price going down once you order in larger quantities. Maybe a bit steep for the privilege of wrapping your wet dick up in an Internet phenomenon, but you do you.
Oh, and enjoy this gimmick while you can, because “Netflix and Chill” has jumped the shark—though it seems these condoms never got the memo.
Photos courtesy of nfandchill and sayitwithacondom | Remix by Gabe Bergado
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.