- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 3 Years Ago
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Today 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Today 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
One woman faced a harrowing bathroom experience thanks to the inconsiderate behavior of somebody else. Thankfully, it wasn’t anything poop related.
This lady found herself stuck in a bathroom stall after someone dropped the changing table, which obstructed the stall door’s ability to fully open, trapping the captive.
Like any technologically-competent person, the woman videotaped her tribulations. She’s practically James Franco in 127 Hours, minus the part where he cuts off his arm to get through a rock crevice. Obviously this is a bit of a distressing situation, but at least it looks like she’s taking it in good humor.
Hopefully someone came and saved her quickly.
H/T Death and Taxes
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.