- ‘Jawline’ takes a stunning look at influencers and the social media gold rush 5 Years Ago
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in September 2019 5 Years Ago
- The biggest conspiracy theories around Area 51 5 Years Ago
- How to listen to YouTube music in the background on your phone Today 6:00 AM
- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
This very, very miniature pony thinks he’s a dog
Acer is a real life My Little Pony.
Some things in life are so unbearably adorable that they should be made illegal. Acer, the miniature horse who measures only 22 inches tall, is one of those things.
You see, he isn’t your typical pint-sized pony; he’s a miniature horse with dwarfism. While the rest of his stablemates on the Wolfscastle Miniature Horse Farm in Essex measure in at around 34 inches, 3-year-old Acer stands a foot shorter.
But being the little guy has its advantages. He has his own custom-built stall outfitted with a shorter gate so he can stick his mini horse head out for a view. Additionally, Acer gets to come into the house for special visits with his best friend, a Labrador named Damon. Yet, the sweetest privilege of all is the notoriety his size brings, attracting lots of petting, photos ops, and even earning him a sip of a pint at the pub.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.