- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Wednesday 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Wednesday 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Wednesday 1:13 PM
- Nevada officials issue warnings for people prepping to ‘Storm Area 51’ Wednesday 12:55 PM
It’s a great night for the Seattle Seahawks. Although heavy favorites to win the NFC Championship game against the Green Bay Packers, they trailed and underperformed for most of the game until the final few minutes, when they somehow managed to pull off a comeback of epic proportions to win the game in overtime.
They’re heading to Glendale, Ariz., on Feb. 1 to defend their title. So can you really blame Seahawks lineman Michael Bennett for taking a bicycle on the sidelines to ride it on the field?
It’s a moment that will certainly live in NFL infamy. Is it the best victory lap in American sports? The jury’s still out on that.
Bennett’s already becoming something of a national football folk hero, and people are giving him a fitting soundtrack.
And that bike? Bennett borrowed it from the Seattle Police Department and they would really like it back once he’s done celebrating.
Your move, New England and Indianapolis.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.