- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Saturday 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Saturday 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Saturday 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Saturday 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
It’s a great night for the Seattle Seahawks. Although heavy favorites to win the NFC Championship game against the Green Bay Packers, they trailed and underperformed for most of the game until the final few minutes, when they somehow managed to pull off a comeback of epic proportions to win the game in overtime.
They’re heading to Glendale, Ariz., on Feb. 1 to defend their title. So can you really blame Seahawks lineman Michael Bennett for taking a bicycle on the sidelines to ride it on the field?
It’s a moment that will certainly live in NFL infamy. Is it the best victory lap in American sports? The jury’s still out on that.
Bennett’s already becoming something of a national football folk hero, and people are giving him a fitting soundtrack.
And that bike? Bennett borrowed it from the Seattle Police Department and they would really like it back once he’s done celebrating.
Your move, New England and Indianapolis.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.