- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
- TikTok users share life-changing realizations they’ve had while in the shower Sunday 7:04 PM
- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Sunday 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Sunday 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Sunday 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Sunday 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Sunday 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Sunday 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Sunday 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Sunday 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
A note of advice to all former, current, and future best men: If your bro breaks up with his bride before the wedding occurs, you should not now—or in the future—date that ex-fiancée. And if you can’t help it and do start dating your best bud’s former lady, better not to leave any of your possessions around your (probably) former friend.
This guy could have just smashed his former best man’s Wii, but instead he makes use of a whole bunch of tape, zip ties, and (strangely) some glitter. Watch the jilted dude’s delicious revenge take shape.
I thought the revenge was, despite the financial cost and time spent on the project, brilliantly done. But many Imgur commenters are siding with the ex-fiancée, who they believe may have saved herself plenty of trouble by not marrying the diabolical would-be groom.
And the revenge-seeker, a Reddit poster named PM_me_your_Jeep, made it clear that, as far as he knew, his former fiancée wasn’t cheating on him; she began dating his best man shortly after they broke up. Otherwise, he seems to be over the split.
Wrote PM_me_your_Jeep, “I don’t care what she does and hope she has a great life. I would’ve preferred the guy that introduced us 4 years ago, took our proposal photos, and agreed to be my best man wasn’t the one that she went to first. But since that’s what happened, I find no reason to be friends with him anymore so I sent him back his property and had fun with it.”
Photo via PM_me_your_Jeep /Imgur
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.