- Review: ‘The Last Thing He Wanted’ is ambitious but disconnected 5 Years Ago
- Tom Steyer calls for reparations Tuesday 9:05 PM
- Etika mural added as official PokéStop in Pokémon Go Tuesday 8:35 PM
- Debate devolves into candidates shouting ‘math’ at each other Tuesday 8:19 PM
- Bloomberg rolls his eyes when challenged over sexist comments Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Bloomberg almost accidentally claims he ‘bought’ Congress Tuesday 8:03 PM
- ‘Dick Pound’ and ‘Bisexual Men Exist’ trend together–Twitter goes wild Tuesday 7:54 PM
- James Charles receives backlash over ‘racist’ imitation of Latinx TikTok character, Rosa Tuesday 7:06 PM
- Video shows people harassing elderly Asian man while he collects cans Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO, prompting conspiracy theories Tuesday 5:53 PM
- Bhad Bhabie threatens to kill Skai Jackson amid feud involving their moms Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Duffy opens up about the rape, captivity that led her to stop singing Tuesday 3:51 PM
- Cynthia Nixon embodies feminist rage in viral video Tuesday 3:30 PM
- Samsung factory shuts down amid confirmed coronavirus case Tuesday 3:08 PM
5-year-old girl adorably explains why she’s ‘moving on’ from home
You won’t have Saige to kick around anymore.
In one of the most adorably hilarious videos on YouTube, a very vocal and animated 5-year-old girl explains that she has had enough of life in her house and that she is “moving on.”
After young Saige’s older brother Tanner threw dirt at her, Saige decided that she’d had enough. In a rant that only an adolescent girl could make epic, Saige details why she is leaving and describes her future plans once she is out.
“I have been in this house way too long!” she declares.
“How long have you been here?” asked her mother, who thankfully recorded the exchange.
“Well, yeah, because you’re five!”
Parents traditionally love to embarrass their children years later by showing them videos from their childhood. If Saige’s future prom date sees this, he had better be on his best behavior, lest Saige “move on” from him, too.
Photo via greg westfall/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.