- Amazon says police can hold on to Ring videos indefinitely 4 Years Ago
- Henry Cavill on the prospect of playing Superman again: ‘the cape is still in the closet’ 4 Years Ago
- Why does Pete Buttigieg always tweet ‘buh’? 4 Years Ago
- Noah Hawley will direct the next ‘Star Trek’ movie starring Chris Pine Today 8:51 AM
- Vidgo is a streaming bonanza of live sports Today 8:40 AM
- Reap the benefits of CBD with these organic CBD tinctures Today 8:17 AM
- How to stream Hulu in 4K Today 7:12 AM
- The far-right is mobilizing to get Roger Stone pardoned Today 7:00 AM
- Artist Yumi Sakugawa uses Instagram to tackle creative shame Today 6:00 AM
- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
Little girl who loves to fart is a national hero
She couldn’t be prouder.
Women are often told that in order to be ladylike, they should not fart. This little girl, however, throws caution to the wind and lets it rip.
According to the cherub’s aunt, the girl and her twin sister fart in stressful situations. We are not entirely sure what happened in the lead up to the blast, but the giggles following it (and the “stinky” declaration) seem to de-escalate the situation.
Photo via GABE’S CHANNEL/YouTube
Aly Keves is a former Realtime Social Editor at the Daily Dot. While most of her time was spent on Twitter, she made time to write about 'The Bachelor,' adorable videos, and 'The Golden Girls.' She lives in New York City and became Bloomberg's Audience Engagement Editor in 2016.