- Trevor Lawrence met TikTok teen who looks just like him 3 Years Ago
- Trump’s hospital visit spawns conspiracy theories Today 2:49 PM
- ‘SNL’ skit combines Harry Styles, the Popeyes chicken sandwich, and Disney+ Today 2:02 PM
- Doctored photo of GOP congresswoman flipping the bird fools critics Today 1:05 PM
- Internet scammers taking advantage of Narwhal the ‘unicorn’ rescue puppy Today 12:19 PM
- Sunday Night Football: How to stream Bears vs. Rams live Today 12:00 PM
- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned Today 11:24 AM
- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him Today 10:28 AM
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? Today 9:35 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Today 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Today 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Today 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
Dogs are a very special kind of animal. Unlike cats, who are standoffish, or bears, who can’t be house trained, dogs will be there for you through the good times as well as the hard times. And, more often than not, your dog will sense when you’re feeling down and give you a little bit of canine love that you desperately need in your life.
After a long day of work, there’s nothing better than opening your door, seeing your precious dog, and getting unconditional love until you feel the effects of your soul-crushing job slowly dissipate into thin air. Your dog is yours, and yours only, and no one else deserves them but you.
My dog loves me and only me
— Gustavo Casas (@GHouses_) April 10, 2015
So why did this monstrous child think it was OK for him to sneak into someone’s garage and hug a dog that is not his own?
He was probably on his way home from school when he spotted the beautiful pup in an open garage. Excited that he could hug a dog that didn’t belong to him, he hopped off of his bike, ran towards the dog, unlawfully acted like he and the dog were bros, and ran off faster than Usain Bolt before the dog’s owners could place him under citizen’s arrest.
Just who is this dastardly dog-affection thief—and why does he think he can go around bestowing his gentle, innocent kindness on other people’s animals? Does he not have a dog of his own to play fetch with? How did he get away from the crime scene so fast? If you have any info on his whereabouts, please contact 1-900-GET-THAT-KID.
Update 4:45pm CT, June 7: The kid’s name is Josh, and he’s not actually in trouble, but we’ve got our eye on him.