- ‘The Mandalorian’ comes to a crossroads in Chapter 3 5 Years Ago
- Apple TV’s ‘Servant’ will make you scared of reborn dolls 5 Years Ago
- Lindsey Graham roasted for turning his back on a veteran 5 Years Ago
- Scooter Braun asks Taylor Swift for ‘resolution’ after allegedly getting death threats 5 Years Ago
- ‘Frozen 2’ plays it safe and lacks the magic of the original 5 Years Ago
- Graphic video shows police pinning man face-down in subway station 5 Years Ago
- Mini-documentary shows Trump supporters clashing at Denny’s Today 11:52 AM
- Here’s why ‘Furry and Proud’ is trending on Twitter Today 11:16 AM
- Sacha Baron Cohen calls tech giants the ‘greatest propaganda machine in history’ Today 11:04 AM
- ‘Resistance Reborn’ is a must-read before ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Today 10:14 AM
- Stephen Miller should be fired, more than 100 lawmakers say Today 9:56 AM
- YouTube star Bretman Rock goes off on fans who wanted selfies during his dad’s funeral Today 9:14 AM
- The U.S. Army is reevaluating its use of TikTok after security concerns Today 8:45 AM
- Nurse’s TikTok video accused of being insensitive to patient trauma Today 8:16 AM
- The tweet showing a man talking to a woman in a club is gone but not forgotten Today 8:00 AM
The title of this Russian YouTube user’s video translates to “How to properly clean the car from the snow,” and around the 40-second mark, we see exactly what that means. It turns out that Lil Jon’s “Turn Down For What” and a molar-shaking subwoofer are all you need in the winter.
Speaking of turning down, is that volume safe? We’re a little concerned about the kid in the passenger’s seat at the end.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.