- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
We all know being an undergrad is all about trying new things, making mistakes, and learning or whatever. Meanwhile, those that decide to go back to the harrowing world of academia for graduate school know the return is all about crippling insecurities that push you to binge drink and face all your darkest demons.
OK, that’s not the case for everybody, but it definitely happens to a lot of graduate students, and especially Lego Grad Student.
He’s essentially what he sounds like: a Lego dude just trying to navigate the world of advisor meetings, thesis writing, and forgetting dongles for presentations. It’s both an exaggeration and starkly real portrayal of grad school.
Lego Grad Student posts on several social networks, including Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. So no matter what platform you start following them on, you’ll always get an update of the newest thing the scholar is panicking over. They’ve been active since June, when it looks like the project was started.
Lots of the incidents have the student left passed out on the floor in some way, whether it’s from intoxication or embarrassment. Too real, right?
Somebody has also compiled a bunch of the posts to a gallery on Imgur, where you can easily click through below.
Send Lego Grad Student to the grad student in your life—they’ll hopefully have a major laugh or grimly reevaluate why they would ever go back to school.
SEE ALSO: This AT-AT walker is built from 5,000 LEGO bricks
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.