- Keanu Reeves could join the MCU, according to Kevin Feige 4 Years Ago
- How to watch the U.S. women vs. Sweden online for free Today 7:00 AM
- What were these QAnon fans doing posing at Guantanamo Bay? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the 2019 NBA Draft online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ta-Nehisi Coates dismantles Mitch McConnell’s anti-reparations argument Wednesday 7:52 PM
- Whoopi Goldberg stirs debate over her opinion regarding Bella Thorne’s nudes Wednesday 7:04 PM
- Joe Biden really, really hates raves Wednesday 6:02 PM
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Wednesday 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Wednesday 4:42 PM
- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants Wednesday 4:05 PM
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted Wednesday 4:03 PM
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? Wednesday 3:55 PM
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site Wednesday 3:50 PM
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Wednesday 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Wednesday 2:45 PM
This lamb really *is* picking on someone its own size.
In the latest episode of “Man vs. Wild: Peewee Edition,” we have a rather aggressive lamb bullying the heck out of a small child. While the child’s shrill whines invoke twisted combinations of humor and guilt, we are obliged to give this ferocious lamb props for defying stereotypes presented in fairytales, which wrongfully portray them as sheepish and docile.
Nay, this tough lamb has found the smallest child on the proverbial playground and proved to all the naysayers that it was not one to be fucked with. The video reaches its crescendo as the unathletic little boy, dressed in a full tracksuit and armed with a bowl-shaped object, attempts to defend himself. He softly hits the lamb over the head, and the lamb reminds him that if he wants to take on mother nature, he needs to pack more heat.
The lamb rams the boy repeatedly, prompting him to cry and leading his parents—and the Internet—to cackle. It’s by far the funniest duel between little man and little wild that you’ll see this week.
Photo via GrahamPics1/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Ziwe Fumudoh is a writer and comedian. Her work has appeared in the Onion and Reductress, and she is a co-host at Crooked Media.