- Whataburger blasted for refusing to serve drag queen 4 Years Ago
- ‘Justice League’ actors show support for the Snyder Cut campaign 4 Years Ago
- Laura Loomer may be a fringe candidate, but she’s being funded by big-time GOP donors 4 Years Ago
- TikTok teen makes a video of his English teacher, the guy who sang ‘Story of a Girl’ Today 7:50 AM
- The teens of TikTok are doing just fine, thank you very much Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Watchmen’ episode 5: Looking Glass just became one of the most compelling characters Sunday 9:05 PM
- Man allegedly kills girlfriend, then pretends to be her on Facebook Sunday 4:29 PM
- Trevor Lawrence met TikTok teen who looks just like him Sunday 3:48 PM
- Trump’s hospital visit spawns conspiracy theories Sunday 2:49 PM
- ‘SNL’ skit combines Harry Styles, the Popeyes chicken sandwich, and Disney+ Sunday 2:02 PM
- Doctored photo of GOP congresswoman flipping the bird fools critics Sunday 1:05 PM
- Internet scammers taking advantage of Narwhal the ‘unicorn’ rescue puppy Sunday 12:19 PM
- Sunday Night Football: How to stream Bears vs. Rams live Sunday 12:00 PM
- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned Sunday 11:24 AM
- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him Sunday 10:28 AM
Adorable lamb relentlessly bullies little boy
This lamb really *is* picking on someone its own size.
In the latest episode of “Man vs. Wild: Peewee Edition,” we have a rather aggressive lamb bullying the heck out of a small child. While the child’s shrill whines invoke twisted combinations of humor and guilt, we are obliged to give this ferocious lamb props for defying stereotypes presented in fairytales, which wrongfully portray them as sheepish and docile.
Nay, this tough lamb has found the smallest child on the proverbial playground and proved to all the naysayers that it was not one to be fucked with. The video reaches its crescendo as the unathletic little boy, dressed in a full tracksuit and armed with a bowl-shaped object, attempts to defend himself. He softly hits the lamb over the head, and the lamb reminds him that if he wants to take on mother nature, he needs to pack more heat.
The lamb rams the boy repeatedly, prompting him to cry and leading his parents—and the Internet—to cackle. It’s by far the funniest duel between little man and little wild that you’ll see this week.
Photo via GrahamPics1/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Ziwe Fumudoh is a writer and comedian. Her work has appeared in the Onion and Reductress, and she is a co-host at Crooked Media.