- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
Adorable lamb relentlessly bullies little boy
This lamb really *is* picking on someone its own size.
In the latest episode of “Man vs. Wild: Peewee Edition,” we have a rather aggressive lamb bullying the heck out of a small child. While the child’s shrill whines invoke twisted combinations of humor and guilt, we are obliged to give this ferocious lamb props for defying stereotypes presented in fairytales, which wrongfully portray them as sheepish and docile.
Nay, this tough lamb has found the smallest child on the proverbial playground and proved to all the naysayers that it was not one to be fucked with. The video reaches its crescendo as the unathletic little boy, dressed in a full tracksuit and armed with a bowl-shaped object, attempts to defend himself. He softly hits the lamb over the head, and the lamb reminds him that if he wants to take on mother nature, he needs to pack more heat.
The lamb rams the boy repeatedly, prompting him to cry and leading his parents—and the Internet—to cackle. It’s by far the funniest duel between little man and little wild that you’ll see this week.
Photo via GrahamPics1/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Ziwe Fumudoh is a writer and comedian. Her work has appeared in the Onion and Reductress, and she is a co-host at Crooked Media.