- Would you buy a Popeyes chicken sandwich from Quavo for $1,000? Today 3:05 PM
- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo Today 2:15 PM
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back Today 1:24 PM
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Today 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Today 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Today 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
Kim Dotcom careening down a hill in a golf cart will make your Sunday
Watch Hollywood’s Most Wanted grin like a maniac as he flies down a hill on four tiny wheels.
The founder of file storage site Mega tweeted a gif of himself Sunday in which he barrels down a hill, grinning like a maniac and nearly spilling out of his tiny vehicle.
The footage comes from a Der Spiegel video special on Dotcom, released Sunday and conducted in his native German tongue. Amazingly, the special has yet more footage of him riding his cart with an uncomfortable-looking reporter in the passenger seat.
Dotcom’s had a long love affair with going fast on four wheels. In April 2012, he posted a YouTube video of himself racing on Germany’s famous Nürburgring Nordschleife track.
Screengrab via Der Spiegel
A former senior politics reporter for the Daily Dot, Kevin Collier focuses on privacy, cybersecurity, and issues of importance to the open internet. Since leaving the Daily Dot in March 2016, he has served as a reporter for Vocativ and a cybersecurity correspondent for BuzzFeed.