- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Saturday 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Saturday 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
This little kid was sure surprised at seeing his first train. Any first is going to be a big deal for a child, but something like a huge locomotive releasing a barrage of noises? We totally get the astonishment.
Redditor counting45 challenged other denizens of the site to a Photoshop Battle, and of course the results are pretty darn good. The kid might have been flabbergasted by a train, but his world was turned upside down again and again thanks to the power of image editing.
Whether it’s watching the stock market crash or meeting some friendly extraterrestrials, the kiddo is in for a shock.
One Redditor even saw the chance to put another meme-ified baby into the spotlight.
Meanwhile, others have taken the kid to Jurassic Park in a couple of different ways. Even getting rid of the boy’s dropped jaw all together and just using his excited, pointed finger has made for some good laughs.
We wonder how this kid will react when he sees his first airplane IRL. You can also check out the rest of the places he’s been transported here.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.