- People have much love for the all-women moderator panel at the presidential debate Wednesday 10:03 PM
- Kamala Harris: Trump ‘got punked’ by North Korea Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Biden on domestic violence: We need to keep ‘punching’ Wednesday 9:47 PM
- Amy Klobuchar says she raised $17,000 from ex-boyfriends Wednesday 9:16 PM
- Trump’s campaign is a fan of Tulsi Gabbard’s attack on the Democratic party Wednesday 9:07 PM
- 50 Cent makes Instagram return with transphobic meme Wednesday 8:34 PM
- Lyft driver attacks female passenger after she refused to turn off music Wednesday 7:30 PM
- J.J. Watt posted his phone number online, wants fans to text him Wednesday 6:22 PM
- How a normal redditor becomes a conspiracy theorist Wednesday 5:48 PM
- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice Wednesday 5:43 PM
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos Wednesday 5:40 PM
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public Wednesday 4:56 PM
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time Wednesday 4:47 PM
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Wednesday 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Wednesday 3:56 PM
Fan honors return of Kevin Garnett with the best dance routine ever
The return of Jiggly Boy.
Back in the early aughts, one Minnesota Timberwolves fan became a sensation with a striptease routine that earned him not only the love of the crowd, but also a security escort to the souvenir shop to purchase a new top. Despite that little snag, he was a big hit; he painted his chest with the team’s name and added a big “KG” on his bicep, in honor of Timberwolves forward Kevin Garnett.
Eventually, Garnett left Minnesota and the fan, nicknamed “Jiggly Boy,” fell into legend. Until this week, that is, when both Garnett and Jiggly Boy once again found themselves on the receiving end of a whole lot of love from the crowd.
Appearing a bit more bashful after his decade-long hiatus, Jiggly Boy seems to have calmed down a bit. The first two times he gets love from the camera, he doesn’t seem particularly interested in reviving his dance routine. That quickly changes on the third pass, and once he sheds his top it’s clear he had something planned all along.
The crowd loves it, and Garnett even has to take a moment to give props to Jiggly Boy’s slick moves.
Screengrab via Minnesota Timberwolves/YouTube
Mike Wehner is a former tech editor for the Daily Dot who now writes for BGR. His work has appeared everywhere from Yahoo to CNN, and there’s a good chance his Apple Watch is dead right now.