- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Monday 11:00 PM
- Russian bots targeting Joe Biden on Instagram Monday 10:04 PM
- TikTok takes down 2 dozen ISIS accounts being used for recruitment Monday 9:38 PM
- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes Monday 6:00 PM
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Monday 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Monday 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Monday 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Monday 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Monday 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Monday 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Monday 1:30 PM
- Krassensteins return to Twitter and are immediately suspended Monday 1:01 PM
Fan honors return of Kevin Garnett with the best dance routine ever
The return of Jiggly Boy.
Back in the early aughts, one Minnesota Timberwolves fan became a sensation with a striptease routine that earned him not only the love of the crowd, but also a security escort to the souvenir shop to purchase a new top. Despite that little snag, he was a big hit; he painted his chest with the team’s name and added a big “KG” on his bicep, in honor of Timberwolves forward Kevin Garnett.
Eventually, Garnett left Minnesota and the fan, nicknamed “Jiggly Boy,” fell into legend. Until this week, that is, when both Garnett and Jiggly Boy once again found themselves on the receiving end of a whole lot of love from the crowd.
Appearing a bit more bashful after his decade-long hiatus, Jiggly Boy seems to have calmed down a bit. The first two times he gets love from the camera, he doesn’t seem particularly interested in reviving his dance routine. That quickly changes on the third pass, and once he sheds his top it’s clear he had something planned all along.
The crowd loves it, and Garnett even has to take a moment to give props to Jiggly Boy’s slick moves.
Screengrab via Minnesota Timberwolves/YouTube
Mike Wehner is a former tech editor for the Daily Dot who now writes for BGR. His work has appeared everywhere from Yahoo to CNN, and there’s a good chance his Apple Watch is dead right now.