- The LGBTQ and Black communities deserve real answers about the Jussie Smollett case 2 Years Ago
- The Jussie Smollett-Trump collusion discourse is a condescending Wonka meme come to life 2 Years Ago
- Even teachers are in on TikTok’s #hitthewoah Today 2:49 PM
- Editor’s history of calling trans people ‘frauds’ shines light on Economist’s transphobic tweet Today 2:24 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters Today 2:12 PM
- Man pleads guilty to stealing over $100 million from Facebook, Google Today 12:59 PM
- Washington Post under fire for transphobic cartoon about the Mueller Report Today 12:33 PM
- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor Today 11:55 AM
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat Today 11:37 AM
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Today 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Today 10:17 AM
- Texas Rangers shortstop walks up to ‘Baby Shark’ Today 9:58 AM
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100 Today 9:23 AM
- Trump demands networks blacklist these guests—including prominent Democrats Today 9:09 AM
- Bookworms! Now’s your chance to grab 3 months of Amazon Music for free Today 9:00 AM
There are few things better in this world than beer, which makes “the person who taps the keg” almost as important as the president of the United States. Whereas most hour-to-hour actions by the president don’t really affect your ability to get soused, the person who taps the keg has an almost immediate impact.
Tap the keg perfectly on the first try and the world is a demonstrably happier place. Fuck it up, and man, you really fuck things for everyone
Case in point: this German dude, who not only botches his first attempt by shattering a ceramic mug but then blows his second effort by turning the keg into an unmanned firehose.
Anzapfkurs nicht bestanden. Das Bierstraßenjahr beginnt ja nicht gut.Die erste Gruppe der Aischgründer Bierstrasse in diesem Jahr beim Anzapfen. Da müssen die jungs aus Bielefeld noch etwas über.
Posted by Brauerei & Gasthof Zwanzger on Saturday, April 22, 2017
As the translated caption says, “The beer streets year begins yeah not good.”
Yeah. Not so good.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]