- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him 3 Years Ago
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Today 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Today 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Today 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America (updated) Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
You’ve never seen a keg-tapping botched this badly
This is so sad.
There are few things better in this world than beer, which makes “the person who taps the keg” almost as important as the president of the United States. Whereas most hour-to-hour actions by the president don’t really affect your ability to get soused, the person who taps the keg has an almost immediate impact.
Tap the keg perfectly on the first try and the world is a demonstrably happier place. Fuck it up, and man, you really fuck things for everyone
Case in point: this German dude, who not only botches his first attempt by shattering a ceramic mug but then blows his second effort by turning the keg into an unmanned firehose.
Anzapfkurs nicht bestanden. Das Bierstraßenjahr beginnt ja nicht gut.Die erste Gruppe der Aischgründer Bierstrasse in diesem Jahr beim Anzapfen. Da müssen die jungs aus Bielefeld noch etwas über.Posted by Brauerei & Gasthof Zwanzger on Saturday, April 22, 2017
As the translated caption says, “The beer streets year begins yeah not good.”
Yeah. Not so good.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]