- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Sunday 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Sunday 1:00 AM
There are few things better in this world than beer, which makes “the person who taps the keg” almost as important as the president of the United States. Whereas most hour-to-hour actions by the president don’t really affect your ability to get soused, the person who taps the keg has an almost immediate impact.
Tap the keg perfectly on the first try and the world is a demonstrably happier place. Fuck it up, and man, you really fuck things for everyone
Case in point: this German dude, who not only botches his first attempt by shattering a ceramic mug but then blows his second effort by turning the keg into an unmanned firehose.
Anzapfkurs nicht bestanden. Das Bierstraßenjahr beginnt ja nicht gut.Die erste Gruppe der Aischgründer Bierstrasse in diesem Jahr beim Anzapfen. Da müssen die jungs aus Bielefeld noch etwas über.
Posted by Brauerei & Gasthof Zwanzger on Saturday, April 22, 2017
As the translated caption says, “The beer streets year begins yeah not good.”
Yeah. Not so good.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]