- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China 2 Years Ago
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
There are few things better in this world than beer, which makes “the person who taps the keg” almost as important as the president of the United States. Whereas most hour-to-hour actions by the president don’t really affect your ability to get soused, the person who taps the keg has an almost immediate impact.
Tap the keg perfectly on the first try and the world is a demonstrably happier place. Fuck it up, and man, you really fuck things for everyone
Case in point: this German dude, who not only botches his first attempt by shattering a ceramic mug but then blows his second effort by turning the keg into an unmanned firehose.
Anzapfkurs nicht bestanden. Das Bierstraßenjahr beginnt ja nicht gut.Die erste Gruppe der Aischgründer Bierstrasse in diesem Jahr beim Anzapfen. Da müssen die jungs aus Bielefeld noch etwas über.Posted by Brauerei & Gasthof Zwanzger on Saturday, April 22, 2017
As the translated caption says, “The beer streets year begins yeah not good.”
Yeah. Not so good.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]