- People on Twitter ask whose ancestors would’ve passed immigrant ‘wealth test’ Monday 6:54 PM
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash mocked in teen’s TikTok video Monday 6:38 PM
- Chiefs, Bears, Packers have Twitter accounts hacked Monday 3:48 PM
- Washington Post reporter suspended amid backlash over Kobe Bryant tweet Monday 3:08 PM
- America is united in hating Ken Starr’s impeachment hat Monday 3:01 PM
- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head Monday 1:55 PM
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus Monday 1:25 PM
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? Monday 1:21 PM
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Monday 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Monday 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Monday 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Monday 11:00 AM
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms Monday 10:58 AM
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win Monday 10:25 AM
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Monday 9:56 AM
You’ve never seen a keg-tapping botched this badly
This is so sad.
There are few things better in this world than beer, which makes “the person who taps the keg” almost as important as the president of the United States. Whereas most hour-to-hour actions by the president don’t really affect your ability to get soused, the person who taps the keg has an almost immediate impact.
Tap the keg perfectly on the first try and the world is a demonstrably happier place. Fuck it up, and man, you really fuck things for everyone
Case in point: this German dude, who not only botches his first attempt by shattering a ceramic mug but then blows his second effort by turning the keg into an unmanned firehose.
Anzapfkurs nicht bestanden. Das Bierstraßenjahr beginnt ja nicht gut.Die erste Gruppe der Aischgründer Bierstrasse in diesem Jahr beim Anzapfen. Da müssen die jungs aus Bielefeld noch etwas über.Posted by Brauerei & Gasthof Zwanzger on Saturday, April 22, 2017
As the translated caption says, “The beer streets year begins yeah not good.”
Yeah. Not so good.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]