- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Wednesday 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Wednesday 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Wednesday 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Wednesday 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Wednesday 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Wednesday 11:59 AM
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government Wednesday 11:46 AM
Unfortunate Justin Bieber fan finds out what those saggy pants are for
At a show in New Jersey on Tuesday, Bieber picked up a phone a fan tossed on stage and stuffed it where the sun don’t shine.
A gas mask, Chanel balaclava, and a Guy Fawkes mask are just some of Justin Bieber’s questionable fashion choices in 2013. But his saggy leather pants, without doubt, have raised the most questions and turned the most stomachs.
Bieber revealed the true purpose of his lousy legwear Tuesday. During a show at New Jersey’s Prudential Center, Bieber picked up a phone a fan tossed on stage and stuffed it down the front of his pants. The crowd cheered wildly.
“I have always defended Bieber, even though I’m not a fan,” insomniajones commented. “No more. His behavior the past year seems as though he’s slowly going down the wrong path. I would imagine his mother isn’t exactly thrilled over his antics on and off stage. Maybe he’s tired of his good guy image, but it’s sure better? than watching him hang onto his crotch onstage.”
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.