- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past 6 Years Ago
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Today 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Today 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Today 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Today 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Today 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
Unfortunate Justin Bieber fan finds out what those saggy pants are for
At a show in New Jersey on Tuesday, Bieber picked up a phone a fan tossed on stage and stuffed it where the sun don’t shine.
A gas mask, Chanel balaclava, and a Guy Fawkes mask are just some of Justin Bieber’s questionable fashion choices in 2013. But his saggy leather pants, without doubt, have raised the most questions and turned the most stomachs.
Bieber revealed the true purpose of his lousy legwear Tuesday. During a show at New Jersey’s Prudential Center, Bieber picked up a phone a fan tossed on stage and stuffed it down the front of his pants. The crowd cheered wildly.
“I have always defended Bieber, even though I’m not a fan,” insomniajones commented. “No more. His behavior the past year seems as though he’s slowly going down the wrong path. I would imagine his mother isn’t exactly thrilled over his antics on and off stage. Maybe he’s tired of his good guy image, but it’s sure better? than watching him hang onto his crotch onstage.”
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.