- ‘Watchmen’ delivers a surprisingly conventional superhero finale Sunday 10:11 PM
- Facebook ads are spreading misinformation about HIV Sunday 10:11 PM
- Military investigates students’ suspected white power hand signs at football game Sunday 9:41 PM
- North Carolina man allegedly stole $88K then posted it on Instagram Sunday 8:34 PM
- People are pissed a CGI influencer said she was sexually assaulted Sunday 4:56 PM
- BTS’ RM says he’s lost 33 AirPods Sunday 3:59 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘hyper-realistic’ cat cake is scaring fans Sunday 3:03 PM
- Nick Cannon is reportedly playing his Eminem diss track on repeat Sunday 1:20 PM
- College quarterback blasted by ex-girlfriend in savage AF breakup TikTok Sunday 12:27 PM
- Hallmark pulls ad featuring lesbian couple after conservative protest Sunday 11:27 AM
- Actress’ tweet calling out fellow passenger for not moving seats backfires Sunday 10:43 AM
- The 10 most influential hashtags of the decade Sunday 6:30 AM
- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
What it’s like to walk around NYC as a Jets fan
It’s a pretty s**tty time to be wearing Jets gear—especially in Manhattan.
It’s a pretty crappy time to be a Jets fan.
The team is currently 1-8 with no end to the season in sight, Geno Smith’s on the bench while Michael Vick starts for the team, and they were forced to watch as former quarterback Mark Sanchez pulled off a win last week for the Eagles. That being said, one brave fan decided to bare all and don a Jets T-shirt somewhere outside MetLife Stadium. It’s a show of solidarity, or something, in a city that has far more Giants supporters.
This time, we’re only subjected to five hours of this Jets fan walking around spread out over a one-minute video, and it’s pretty much on par with any comments fans have received over wearing wearing rival colors on away turf.
While Jets fans may be the last ones laughing as their team finally has a chance to win this week, just remember the actual conversation we should have when talking about those catcalling videos.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.