- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected 5 Years Ago
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Today 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Today 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Today 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Today 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Today 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Today 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Today 12:55 PM
- A GoFundMe for Eric Garner’s killer has raised more than $70,000 Today 12:49 PM
- YouTuber finds GoPro footage of man who drowned in 2017 Today 12:20 PM
- Netflix’s ’45 rpm’ is as tired as the boomer rock era it tries to honor Today 11:38 AM
- Teen arrested for threatening to ‘slaughter’ abortion clinic on iFunny Today 11:29 AM
- How to stream the LA Galaxy vs. Cruz Azul Leagues Cup semifinal match Today 11:10 AM
- Going broke over the App Store? Here’s how to turn off in-app purchases Today 10:49 AM
- Jill Biden says even if you don’t like Joe Biden, you need to vote for Joe Biden Today 10:43 AM
What it’s like to walk around NYC as a Jets fan
It’s a pretty s**tty time to be wearing Jets gear—especially in Manhattan.
It’s a pretty crappy time to be a Jets fan.
The team is currently 1-8 with no end to the season in sight, Geno Smith’s on the bench while Michael Vick starts for the team, and they were forced to watch as former quarterback Mark Sanchez pulled off a win last week for the Eagles. That being said, one brave fan decided to bare all and don a Jets T-shirt somewhere outside MetLife Stadium. It’s a show of solidarity, or something, in a city that has far more Giants supporters.
This time, we’re only subjected to five hours of this Jets fan walking around spread out over a one-minute video, and it’s pretty much on par with any comments fans have received over wearing wearing rival colors on away turf.
While Jets fans may be the last ones laughing as their team finally has a chance to win this week, just remember the actual conversation we should have when talking about those catcalling videos.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.