- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI 5 Years Ago
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon 5 Years Ago
- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers Today 9:36 AM
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? Today 9:30 AM
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill Today 9:18 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
It’s a pretty s**tty time to be wearing Jets gear—especially in Manhattan.
It’s a pretty crappy time to be a Jets fan.
The team is currently 1-8 with no end to the season in sight, Geno Smith’s on the bench while Michael Vick starts for the team, and they were forced to watch as former quarterback Mark Sanchez pulled off a win last week for the Eagles. That being said, one brave fan decided to bare all and don a Jets T-shirt somewhere outside MetLife Stadium. It’s a show of solidarity, or something, in a city that has far more Giants supporters.
This time, we’re only subjected to five hours of this Jets fan walking around spread out over a one-minute video, and it’s pretty much on par with any comments fans have received over wearing wearing rival colors on away turf.
While Jets fans may be the last ones laughing as their team finally has a chance to win this week, just remember the actual conversation we should have when talking about those catcalling videos.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.