- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
Jerry Seinfeld’s Skeleton is the ‘Seinfeld’ reboot for the afterlife
Certainly no soup for you now.
What if Seinfeld were still on the air—and somehow substituted the likeness of its title character with a series of bloody skeletons?
That’s the question being answered on Tumblr this week as people begin to learn about the strange humor surrounding Jerry Seinfeld’s Skeleton. The Tumblr, founded three weeks ago, puts Jerry, George, Kramer, and Elaine in some of their most classic scenes and situations—only this time they’re depicted by skeletons.
It’s a weird joke. If you’re into it, you’ll probably find it very funny.
The anonymous creator’s already managed to fit in some of the show’s most identifiable scenes.
There’s the urban sombrero scene, the one in which Kramer tans himself with cooking butter, that scene where George takes up smoking to cast off Susan, and the one that finds him trying to find a job.
Also featured: the eternal question concerning whether or not humans and pigeons struck a truce.
The full collection’s available through Tumblr. Check it out. See what happens when a crazy, Kramerized skeleton tries to take a bite of pretzel.
Photo via Jerry Seinfeld’s Skeleton
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.