- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in May 2019 5 Years Ago
- Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ is finally coming to Spotify, Apple Music Wednesday 8:48 PM
- Ubisoft is offering Assassin’s Creed Unity for free to support Notre Dame Wednesday 8:25 PM
- Are teens really eating foods with the ‘shells on’ for a new viral challenge? Wednesday 6:39 PM
- The new Samsung Galaxy Fold already seems to be falling apart Wednesday 4:17 PM
- Think the ‘Game of Thrones’ spirals are all connected? Think again Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Rudy Giuliani retweets prominent QAnon supporter Wednesday 2:03 PM
- India bans TikTok over concerns of child endangerment Wednesday 2:00 PM
- JJ Abrams says there’s more to Rey’s origin story Wednesday 1:16 PM
- Lisa Ann says Equinox trainer looked up her number and sent her a creepy text Wednesday 1:01 PM
- 8 essentials every grad needs to succeed as an adult Wednesday 1:00 PM
- Makeup artist shows you how to become Kylie Jenner’s baby Wednesday 12:54 PM
- People are more concerned with this woman’s age than her being a school shooting threat Wednesday 12:14 PM
- Why are conservatives so obsessed with cargo shorts? Wednesday 11:46 AM
- How to transfer your Nintendo Switch save data Wednesday 11:45 AM
Jerry Seinfeld’s Skeleton is the ‘Seinfeld’ reboot for the afterlife
Certainly no soup for you now.
What if Seinfeld were still on the air—and somehow substituted the likeness of its title character with a series of bloody skeletons?
That’s the question being answered on Tumblr this week as people begin to learn about the strange humor surrounding Jerry Seinfeld’s Skeleton. The Tumblr, founded three weeks ago, puts Jerry, George, Kramer, and Elaine in some of their most classic scenes and situations—only this time they’re depicted by skeletons.
It’s a weird joke. If you’re into it, you’ll probably find it very funny.
The anonymous creator’s already managed to fit in some of the show’s most identifiable scenes.
There’s the urban sombrero scene, the one in which Kramer tans himself with cooking butter, that scene where George takes up smoking to cast off Susan, and the one that finds him trying to find a job.
Also featured: the eternal question concerning whether or not humans and pigeons struck a truce.
The full collection’s available through Tumblr. Check it out. See what happens when a crazy, Kramerized skeleton tries to take a bite of pretzel.
Photo via Jerry Seinfeld’s Skeleton
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.