- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Today 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Today 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
You can now bid on Jennifer Lawrence’s bra
The auction by Nate Sanders is already up to $1,491.
The scent of overcaffeinated Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence could be yours for $1,500.
Her sweat-soaked top and bra from Silver Linings Playbook is being sold by Nate Sanders, a Los Angeles-based auction house. The starting bid began at $100, but nine bids later the price has been jacked up to $1,491 at press time.
So, what do you get for that totally reasonable price?
A racerback sports bra from Gap Body (size 36C) along with a extra small shirt from Threads 4 Thought. “Both garments are near fine,” the website rudely writes, not realizing that Lawrence’s radiant personality and carefree attitude is one that should be admired and not dissed.
We pretended to reach out for comment from Lawrence:
Preach, bb! Bidding ends Thursday at 8pm ET.
Photo via MovieClips/YouTube
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.