- The ‘flat stomach’ meme has morphed into the ‘pregnant mom’ meme 3 Years Ago
- Zoie Burgher tweets details about supposed threesome with FaZe Pamaj, Abigale Mandler 3 Years Ago
- How to stream MLB Network for free 3 Years Ago
- BTS fans at war over these divisive Mattel dolls Today 7:38 AM
- ‘ReMastered: The Miami Showband Massacre’ revisits one of Ireland’s greatest tragedies Today 7:00 AM
- 12 underrated Netflix comedy specials you should watch now Today 7:00 AM
- Debunking the biggest Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez conspiracy theories Today 6:30 AM
- How to make calls on Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
Man floats around London’s Piccadilly Circus on a hoverboard next to a DeLorean
London is the new Hill Valley.
Although what we call hoverboards are illegal in London, we’re not sure what the law would make of this. Late Monday night, Jason Bradbury took a DeLorean out on the town while dressed in Marty McFly-like futuristic clothes, floating through Piccadilly Circus while holding onto the car.
London isn’t quite Hill Valley, California, but people still couldn’t help stopping and staring.
We’re not quite sure how Bradbury made the hoverboard float, but it looks to have happened the way it was filmed; he Periscoped the stunt, and he’s floating in that, too.
But now that he’s conquered the future, it’s time to bask in all of its glory.
Screengrab via jasonb80s/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.