- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims 5 Years Ago
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet 5 Years Ago
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Today 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Today 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Today 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Today 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Today 9:40 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? Today 6:30 AM
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Black Lightning’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- This ‘scientist’ learned what women find attractive by A/B testing his beard on Tinder Today 5:00 AM
World’s most patient horse lets goats use him as a playground
They’re just kiddin’ around and indulging in a little horseplay.
Here are some baby goats climbing on a horse. (It’s been a long week.)
The title of the video is “Mr. G ‘kid’ sitting.” This is a pun, because baby goats are called “kids,” and Mr. G is babysitting them.
What are we to make of the statuesque Mr. G? Does he mind having these goats clamber all over him?
I wonder, when you watch this video, do you see yourself in the goats, full of life and playfulness and also just trying to GTFOH? Or do you see yourself in Mr. G, patient, demure, unperturbed? Let us know in the comments!
Image via Klearchos Kapoutsis/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Brendan O’Connor is a technology and politics reporter. In April 2016, he joined Gawker Media Group as a staff writer, where he covers the alt-right for its special projects desk.