- Amid ‘Avengers’ hype, ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ bumps up release date 2 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Someone Great’ is a coming-of-age rom-com for twenty-somethings 2 Years Ago
- The best new movies and TV shows to stream this weekend 2 Years Ago
- ‘Ramy’ explores the intersection of Muslim and millennial identities Today 6:30 AM
- The top 10 Sekiro bosses, ranked Today 6:00 AM
- How to install PlayStation Vue on Kodi to stream live TV Today 5:30 AM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
Guy Fieri’s goatee dons this seriously disturbing one-piece swimsuit
We have one more swimsuit option that we didn’t need: a one-piece featuring Food Network star Guy Fieri. He now stands beside President Donald Trump and Nicolas Cage in having a full-face presence on the front of a swimsuit designed by the brand Beloved.
The swimsuit features a photo of Fieri with his mouth wide open, sporting some signature flame-tinged sunglasses and an unfortunately placed goatee.
— Eater (@Eater) July 17, 2017
You might be asking who would want to invest in this suit, which runs on Beloved’s site for $60? No idea: Apparently people buy this stuff. According to Delish, the unconventional online clothing shop rakes in thousands a day on its weird products.
If the idea of having Fieri’s facial hair cover your most private places doesn’t completely disgust you, this swimsuit might be the perfect fit. But this piece is sold out, so it could be a while before you can obtain one. I suggest you do some major soul-searching while you have time and decide if this really is the swimsuit for you.
Sarah Jasmine Montgomery is a Daily Dot contributor whose writing and criticism cover all things pop culture, with an emphasis on how communities of color impact physical and digital cultural spaces. Her writing and photography have also appeared in Texas Monthly, the Fader, Complex, and Billboard.