- Firearm companies can’t advertise guns on Instagram—but influencers can 2 Years Ago
- Roy Moore is running for Senate again, despite… you know Today 3:34 PM
- 72 officers removed from patrol over ‘offensive’ Facebook posts Today 3:32 PM
- Cuba Gooding Jr. turned himself in to the police—and it’s a meme now Today 3:26 PM
- Facebook would like to remind the world it owns Instagram, WhatsApp, and Oculus Today 3:10 PM
- Kutcher, Kunis debunk divorce rumor—and fans reply with ‘That ‘70s Show’ memes Today 3:00 PM
- Yes, Tifa’s breasts are smaller in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Here’s why Today 1:33 PM
- Google admits bug could let people spy on Nest cameras Today 1:29 PM
- The Trump 2020 bot campaign has begun Today 1:10 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in July 2019 Today 12:39 PM
- Suicides in the U.S. are increasing at terrifying rates Today 12:32 PM
- Hannah’s season of ‘The Bachelorette’ goes up in smoke amid drama, receipts Today 12:27 PM
- Homophobic pastor blocked from hosting event at Cracker Barrel Today 12:01 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in July 2019 Today 12:01 PM
- Biden faces backlash for remarks about working with segregationist senators Today 10:58 AM
Guy Fieri’s goatee dons this seriously disturbing one-piece swimsuit
We have one more swimsuit option that we didn’t need: a one-piece featuring Food Network star Guy Fieri. He now stands beside President Donald Trump and Nicolas Cage in having a full-face presence on the front of a swimsuit designed by the brand Beloved.
The swimsuit features a photo of Fieri with his mouth wide open, sporting some signature flame-tinged sunglasses and an unfortunately placed goatee.
— Eater (@Eater) July 17, 2017
You might be asking who would want to invest in this suit, which runs on Beloved’s site for $60? No idea: Apparently people buy this stuff. According to Delish, the unconventional online clothing shop rakes in thousands a day on its weird products.
If the idea of having Fieri’s facial hair cover your most private places doesn’t completely disgust you, this swimsuit might be the perfect fit. But this piece is sold out, so it could be a while before you can obtain one. I suggest you do some major soul-searching while you have time and decide if this really is the swimsuit for you.
Sarah Jasmine Montgomery is a Daily Dot contributor whose writing and criticism cover all things pop culture, with an emphasis on how communities of color impact physical and digital cultural spaces. Her writing and photography have also appeared in Texas Monthly, the Fader, Complex, and Billboard.