- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records 4 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free 4 Years Ago
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war Today 7:30 AM
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
- Coca-Cola now exists in ‘Star Wars’ canon Today 6:44 AM
- How #TCOT gave birth to Trump Today 6:30 AM
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
Rattlesnakes react angrily when they spot a GoPro drone
Without some quick thinking, this would have been the end of that GoPro.
This video from YouTube user Michael Delaney gives us an awesome close-up view of a rattlesnake pit. The only problem is, those snakes are far from happy to see a flying robot invade their space. One of them knocks the drone out of the air, forcing the camera’s owner to brave a literal snakepit to retrieve his beloved (and expensive) GoPro.
Luckily, Delaney had a hockey stick on hand to pluck the drone from its perilous landing site. Still, this seems like a good reminder not to mess with a bunch of angry rattlesnakes.
Photo via Victorrocha/Wikimedia (CC BY SA 3.0)
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor