- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
4 ‘Game of Thrones’ products we really wish existed
When you play the Game of Brands, you win or you buy.
Have you been seeing all these Game of Thrones-branded products in the aisles recently? I was at the grocery store the other day, picking up a bottle of Valar Morghulis to ease the between-season angst I’ve been feeling since last seeing Westeros, when I spotted it. Walking through the aisles, a familiar face leaped out at me from the detergents.
It couldn’t be! But then again, I was holding an officially branded Game of Thrones adult beverage. I laughed to myself and walked further down through the health and beauty section toward the checkout. That’s when these condoms caught my eye.
I know Tyrion says, “We always love the wrong woman,” but this is absurd. A dong of ice and fire? Who’s looking for that? Anyway, I tried them on, and they’re far too roomy. Good on ya, Imp.
I turned down the snack aisle against my better judgment, but a bag of chips was the perfect compliment to this moody Belgian Dubbel. I didn’t even make it to the chips before I spotted these sugar-frosted nightmares. Mother of Desserts? TOO FAR.
Well, of course I bought two. Will you look at the cherry filling just pouring out of that thing? I was slightly less messy when eating mine than Khaleesi is on the box. They’re clearly knock-offs, but what is Little Debbie going to do in the face of three dragons—send lawyers?
I also made one last impulse purchase before heading home, partly because it was healthy, partly because I saw a three-eyed crow in a dream (again).
There’s no prize hidden in the box, and it pretty much tasted like regular bran flakes, but Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor. Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor, Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor. Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor? Hodor Hodor.
Photo via Game of Thrones/HBO | Remix by Jason Reed
Jason Reed, better known online as Challenger, is the Art Director of the Daily Dot.