- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Saturday 6:00 AM
4 ‘Game of Thrones’ products we really wish existed
When you play the Game of Brands, you win or you buy.
Have you been seeing all these Game of Thrones-branded products in the aisles recently? I was at the grocery store the other day, picking up a bottle of Valar Morghulis to ease the between-season angst I’ve been feeling since last seeing Westeros, when I spotted it. Walking through the aisles, a familiar face leaped out at me from the detergents.
It couldn’t be! But then again, I was holding an officially branded Game of Thrones adult beverage. I laughed to myself and walked further down through the health and beauty section toward the checkout. That’s when these condoms caught my eye.
I know Tyrion says, “We always love the wrong woman,” but this is absurd. A dong of ice and fire? Who’s looking for that? Anyway, I tried them on, and they’re far too roomy. Good on ya, Imp.
I turned down the snack aisle against my better judgment, but a bag of chips was the perfect compliment to this moody Belgian Dubbel. I didn’t even make it to the chips before I spotted these sugar-frosted nightmares. Mother of Desserts? TOO FAR.
Well, of course I bought two. Will you look at the cherry filling just pouring out of that thing? I was slightly less messy when eating mine than Khaleesi is on the box. They’re clearly knock-offs, but what is Little Debbie going to do in the face of three dragons—send lawyers?
I also made one last impulse purchase before heading home, partly because it was healthy, partly because I saw a three-eyed crow in a dream (again).
There’s no prize hidden in the box, and it pretty much tasted like regular bran flakes, but Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor. Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor, Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor. Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor? Hodor Hodor.
Photo via Game of Thrones/HBO | Remix by Jason Reed
Jason Reed, better known online as Challenger, is the Art Director of the Daily Dot.