- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
This could’ve turned out a lot worse.
There are a lot of horrible things to drunkenly wake up to. A rando in your bed. A pool of urine in your bed. But there can’t be anything as jarring as coming to because a motherfucking fox is trying to take off your pants.
Steve Gould was out drinking with some buddies in London, and, after getting properly smashed, decided it was time to head home. But on the train ride back to his place, he fell asleep and woke up past his stop. He ended up passing out at a bus station while looking for a way to get home, and an hour later woke up to a fox chewing on his shoe and pants leg.
Naturally, he took a picture of the lil’ guy.
Gould told the Evening Standard, “”God knows what would have happened if I hadn’t woken up. I could have lost a leg, I don’t know…. But he was doing no harm. He was quite calm, he wasn’t going to attack me.”
Still better than waking up with a rando in your bed? Guess that’s up for discussion.
H/T The Evening Standard | Photo via Imgur
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.