- Trump gets mocked for his new ‘No C or O’ catchphrase 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs. Juan Francisco Estrada 3 Years Ago
- The recurring fat joke in ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sucks 3 Years Ago
- Jack Dorsey personally told Ilhan Omar he won’t take down Trump’s attack tweet Today 8:28 AM
- Taylor Swift drops single with Brendon Urie—and fans are losing it Today 8:09 AM
- How will Nebula, Luphomoid wildcard, affect ‘Avengers: Endgame?’ Today 7:30 AM
- You probably need to hear about this meme Today 7:00 AM
- 10 scary movies on Netflix you probably haven’t seen Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ includes a gay character—but it’s an awkward choice Today 6:43 AM
- ‘Outlander’ is finally coming to Netflix next month Today 6:30 AM
- What Obama-era regulations has Trump done away with? Today 6:30 AM
- What ‘Avengers: Endgame’ reveals about Marvel’s Disney+ shows Today 6:00 AM
- Review: Mortal Kombat 11 is bloody brilliant Today 5:00 AM
- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
This could’ve turned out a lot worse.
There are a lot of horrible things to drunkenly wake up to. A rando in your bed. A pool of urine in your bed. But there can’t be anything as jarring as coming to because a motherfucking fox is trying to take off your pants.
Steve Gould was out drinking with some buddies in London, and, after getting properly smashed, decided it was time to head home. But on the train ride back to his place, he fell asleep and woke up past his stop. He ended up passing out at a bus station while looking for a way to get home, and an hour later woke up to a fox chewing on his shoe and pants leg.
Naturally, he took a picture of the lil’ guy.
Gould told the Evening Standard, “”God knows what would have happened if I hadn’t woken up. I could have lost a leg, I don’t know…. But he was doing no harm. He was quite calm, he wasn’t going to attack me.”
Still better than waking up with a rando in your bed? Guess that’s up for discussion.
H/T The Evening Standard | Photo via Imgur
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.