- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Monday 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Monday 2:04 PM
Drunk guy wakes up at bus stop with fox pulling his pants off
This could’ve turned out a lot worse.
There are a lot of horrible things to drunkenly wake up to. A rando in your bed. A pool of urine in your bed. But there can’t be anything as jarring as coming to because a motherfucking fox is trying to take off your pants.
Steve Gould was out drinking with some buddies in London, and, after getting properly smashed, decided it was time to head home. But on the train ride back to his place, he fell asleep and woke up past his stop. He ended up passing out at a bus station while looking for a way to get home, and an hour later woke up to a fox chewing on his shoe and pants leg.
Naturally, he took a picture of the lil’ guy.
Gould told the Evening Standard, “”God knows what would have happened if I hadn’t woken up. I could have lost a leg, I don’t know…. But he was doing no harm. He was quite calm, he wasn’t going to attack me.”
Still better than waking up with a rando in your bed? Guess that’s up for discussion.
H/T The Evening Standard | Photo via Imgur
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.