- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot 4 Years Ago
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Sunday 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Sunday 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Sunday 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Sunday 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
Drunk guy wakes up at bus stop with fox pulling his pants off
This could’ve turned out a lot worse.
There are a lot of horrible things to drunkenly wake up to. A rando in your bed. A pool of urine in your bed. But there can’t be anything as jarring as coming to because a motherfucking fox is trying to take off your pants.
Steve Gould was out drinking with some buddies in London, and, after getting properly smashed, decided it was time to head home. But on the train ride back to his place, he fell asleep and woke up past his stop. He ended up passing out at a bus station while looking for a way to get home, and an hour later woke up to a fox chewing on his shoe and pants leg.
Naturally, he took a picture of the lil’ guy.
Gould told the Evening Standard, “”God knows what would have happened if I hadn’t woken up. I could have lost a leg, I don’t know…. But he was doing no harm. He was quite calm, he wasn’t going to attack me.”
Still better than waking up with a rando in your bed? Guess that’s up for discussion.
H/T The Evening Standard | Photo via Imgur
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.