- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him 4 Years Ago
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt Today 11:45 AM
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens Today 11:41 AM
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room Today 11:31 AM
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Today 11:14 AM
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme Today 10:33 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard was conservatives’ favorite debater Today 10:07 AM
- ‘Rogue One’ co-writer to direct several episodes, write the pilot for Cassian Andor series Today 9:50 AM
- ‘The Two Popes’: Anthony Hopkins and Jonathan Pryce shine in Netflix’s pope comedy Today 8:57 AM
- AOC, ‘Squad’ to endorse Bernie Sanders Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Ghosts of Sugar Land’ explores what happens if your friend joins ISIS Today 7:00 AM
- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
Florida man twerks on a cop car after learning of an impending vampire attack
Every Florida Man has his day. This is Christian Jarecki’s day.
Christian Jarecki was having an out-of-sorts day on April 7, and the proof is in the security footage.
The 44-year-old Florida man pulled up behind a police vehicle with his radio pumping Hall & Oates, then climbed on top of the police car and danced and twerked like a maniac, maniac there on the car. He did this for six minutes straight.
It’s all a bit lighthearted until Jarecki starts yanking the windshield wipers off of the vehicle. “Apparently when Radecki is no longer entertained by his own dancing, he moves to the hood of the vehicle, and immediately rips the windshield wipers backward breaking one of the lever arms in the process,” reads the police report on the incident.
Radecki then disappears from the shot only to reappear moments later, carrying an American flag that he took from a neighbor’s house. He waves it about and walks around. In the next shot of the video, police show up to remedy the surreal situation.
So what was the motivation behind this truly bizarre behavior?
Radecki told police that when he opened his door this morning, he saw a fanged woman threaten him—there was about to be a human sacrifice. Radecki “made the conscious decision to get the Sheriff of Nottingham to help stop the slaughter of small children,” reads the police report.
Jarecki failed to summon the Sheriff of Nottingham, but he has law enforcement’s attention. He was arrested for the cop-car twerking incident and released on $2,250 bond, but that bond was revoked later in the month when Jarecki was caught committing petty larceny.
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.