- Gabrielle Union deserves better from Terry Crews Tuesday 11:12 PM
- T.I. publicly apologizes to daughters after Kobe Bryant’s death Tuesday 8:46 PM
- ‘Squash the boss’: Labor union seemingly unknowingly posted furry fetish art Tuesday 8:04 PM
- TikTok user pretending to be lab technician who has contracted coronavirus Tuesday 7:08 PM
- Caroline Calloway says she plans to campaign for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg, millions of others sign petition to make Kobe Bryant new NBA logo Tuesday 5:39 PM
- No, Lana Del Rey did not cry because Billie Eilish won album of the year Tuesday 4:48 PM
- People are exposing their eyeballs to phone flash for this TikTok challenge Tuesday 3:55 PM
- Watch Mike Bloomberg try to shake a dog’s mouth Tuesday 3:41 PM
- ‘Rey who?’ is the funniest meme to emerge from ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Tuesday 3:30 PM
- AI beat the CDC to the punch on coronavirus warnings Tuesday 3:21 PM
- What exactly is a ‘large boulder the size of a small boulder’? Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Mom of ‘Success Kid’ says Steve King can’t use her son’s meme for ‘repulsive’ campaign Tuesday 2:00 PM
- Jake Paul can’t escape Logan Paul’s shadow—even if that loyalty has hurt his career Tuesday 1:13 PM
- Kobe Bryant’s Oscar-winning ‘Dear Basketball’ is now available to stream for free (updated) Tuesday 12:21 PM
There are very few instances in which you should wake someone up from a nap. Those rare situations include when the snoozer is late for an important event like a job interview, when their house is on fire, or when Leonardo DiCaprio is nearby and the snoozer is a huge Titanic fan.
These same rules apply to the animal kingdom, especially when it comes to waking up a beast like a tiger that can tear off practically any adversary’s head.
In a video recorded by Ger Campbell at the Dublin Zoo, one of these striped felines thought it’d have some fun and shake awake its pal while the other tiger was catching some Zs.
But it surely regretted interrupting its friend’s nap time. The other tiger went ballistic—which was understandable, since there was no fire, no Leo, and almost certainly no job interview—and pounced on its fellow feline.
Afterward, the asshole of a tiger just casually took a drink and strolled away. Sheesh, the formerly sleeping tiger should really consider getting a new roommate.
Cat fights like this are just one of the the reasons that there’s glass at zoos.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.