- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
We’d be angry, too, if this happened to us.
There are very few instances in which you should wake someone up from a nap. Those rare situations include when the snoozer is late for an important event like a job interview, when their house is on fire, or when Leonardo DiCaprio is nearby and the snoozer is a huge Titanic fan.
These same rules apply to the animal kingdom, especially when it comes to waking up a beast like a tiger that can tear off practically any adversary’s head.
In a video recorded by Ger Campbell at the Dublin Zoo, one of these striped felines thought it’d have some fun and shake awake its pal while the other tiger was catching some Zs.
But it surely regretted interrupting its friend’s nap time. The other tiger went ballistic—which was understandable, since there was no fire, no Leo, and almost certainly no job interview—and pounced on its fellow feline.
Afterward, the asshole of a tiger just casually took a drink and strolled away. Sheesh, the formerly sleeping tiger should really consider getting a new roommate.
Cat fights like this are just one of the the reasons that there’s glass at zoos.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.