- The coolest Easter eggs in HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ 4 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish hit herself in the face with a mic—and reminded us why we love her 4 Years Ago
- Review: Wyze’s budget security cams easily compete with big-name brands Today 7:16 AM
- Review: Jedi: Fallen Order knows why you love Star Wars Today 7:00 AM
- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
There are very few instances in which you should wake someone up from a nap. Those rare situations include when the snoozer is late for an important event like a job interview, when their house is on fire, or when Leonardo DiCaprio is nearby and the snoozer is a huge Titanic fan.
These same rules apply to the animal kingdom, especially when it comes to waking up a beast like a tiger that can tear off practically any adversary’s head.
In a video recorded by Ger Campbell at the Dublin Zoo, one of these striped felines thought it’d have some fun and shake awake its pal while the other tiger was catching some Zs.
But it surely regretted interrupting its friend’s nap time. The other tiger went ballistic—which was understandable, since there was no fire, no Leo, and almost certainly no job interview—and pounced on its fellow feline.
Afterward, the asshole of a tiger just casually took a drink and strolled away. Sheesh, the formerly sleeping tiger should really consider getting a new roommate.
Cat fights like this are just one of the the reasons that there’s glass at zoos.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.