- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers 3 Years Ago
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Today 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
There are very few instances in which you should wake someone up from a nap. Those rare situations include when the snoozer is late for an important event like a job interview, when their house is on fire, or when Leonardo DiCaprio is nearby and the snoozer is a huge Titanic fan.
These same rules apply to the animal kingdom, especially when it comes to waking up a beast like a tiger that can tear off practically any adversary’s head.
In a video recorded by Ger Campbell at the Dublin Zoo, one of these striped felines thought it’d have some fun and shake awake its pal while the other tiger was catching some Zs.
But it surely regretted interrupting its friend’s nap time. The other tiger went ballistic—which was understandable, since there was no fire, no Leo, and almost certainly no job interview—and pounced on its fellow feline.
Afterward, the asshole of a tiger just casually took a drink and strolled away. Sheesh, the formerly sleeping tiger should really consider getting a new roommate.
Cat fights like this are just one of the the reasons that there’s glass at zoos.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.