- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show 4 Years Ago
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ 4 Years Ago
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Terminator 2’s John Connor will return for ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Today 6:41 AM
- What are all these ‘Game of Thrones’ fans supposed to do now? Today 6:00 AM
- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
Asif reconciles with best friend Mudasir, whom he dumped in viral Facebook post
Last month, Facebook was rocked by the news that user Asif Raza Rana had severed his friendship with bestie Mudasir Ismail Ahmad—mostly because he chose to announce as much with a stunningly beautiful status update.
Now, just weeks later, it seems as if the unthinkable has occurred. Rana and Ahmad have buried the hatchet and become best friends once more—although Rana is also maintaining his BFF status with newcomer Salman Ahmad Naqash. Will the rivalry tear them apart? Who knows!
Rana hasn’t tweeted much since his public breakup with Ahmad went viral; in fact, his one post between now and then concerns an upsetting dream about Naqash—at that time his only best friend.
Today I saw a dream of salman accident oh my God please dont let this happen even in my dreams again please I am afraid and shivering
— Rana Asif Raza (@Asif_Raza_Rana) October 8, 2015
But two best friends aren’t enough for Rana. As he notes in his Twitter bio, he is currently on the lookout for even more best friends:
you must know me because of facebook famous due to my picture about Mudassir and new best friend Salman. I am new here so want to make best friend here
Guess three best friends are better than none.
Photo via Asif Raza Rana/Facebook
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'