- ‘BoJack Horseman’ hints at a brutal reckoning in its final season 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
Asif reconciles with best friend Mudasir, whom he dumped in viral Facebook post
Last month, Facebook was rocked by the news that user Asif Raza Rana had severed his friendship with bestie Mudasir Ismail Ahmad—mostly because he chose to announce as much with a stunningly beautiful status update.
Now, just weeks later, it seems as if the unthinkable has occurred. Rana and Ahmad have buried the hatchet and become best friends once more—although Rana is also maintaining his BFF status with newcomer Salman Ahmad Naqash. Will the rivalry tear them apart? Who knows!
Rana hasn’t tweeted much since his public breakup with Ahmad went viral; in fact, his one post between now and then concerns an upsetting dream about Naqash—at that time his only best friend.
Today I saw a dream of salman accident oh my God please dont let this happen even in my dreams again please I am afraid and shivering
— Rana Asif Raza (@Asif_Raza_Rana) October 8, 2015
But two best friends aren’t enough for Rana. As he notes in his Twitter bio, he is currently on the lookout for even more best friends:
you must know me because of facebook famous due to my picture about Mudassir and new best friend Salman. I am new here so want to make best friend here
Guess three best friends are better than none.
Photo via Asif Raza Rana/Facebook
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'