- Yes, Tifa’s breasts are smaller in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Here’s why Today 1:33 PM
- Google admits bug could let people spy on Nest cameras Today 1:29 PM
- The Trump 2020 bot campaign has begun Today 1:10 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in July 2019 Today 12:39 PM
- Suicides in the U.S. are increasing at terrifying rates Today 12:32 PM
- Hannah’s season of ‘The Bachelorette’ goes up in smoke amid drama, receipts Today 12:27 PM
- Homophobic pastor blocked from hosting event at Cracker Barrel Today 12:01 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in July 2019 Today 12:01 PM
- Biden faces backlash for remarks about working with segregationist senators Today 10:58 AM
- J.J. Abrams’ 20-year-old son is writing Marvel’s new Spider-Man comic Today 10:55 AM
- Oops: Christians petition Netflix to cancel Amazon Prime’s ‘Good Omens’ Today 10:12 AM
- Popular YouTuber threatens suicide on social media, goes missing Today 9:17 AM
- ‘Neon Genesis Evangelion’ is finally coming to Netflix Today 9:07 AM
- Congress isn’t too keen on Facebook starting a cryptocurrency Today 8:56 AM
- Keanu Reeves could join the MCU, according to Kevin Feige Today 8:02 AM
Skin? Eyes? Mouth? Boring. Time for an upgrade.
What if you didn’t have to use your actual face to express yourself ever again? Now you can purchase life-size emoji masks to let others know how you’re feeling, and generally freak them out.
There are over 800 emoji in the iPhone keyboard, but the only ones available in mask form are the grin (this writer’s personal favorite), heart eyes, sly guy, regular smile, and most importantly, poop.
The masks sell for $5 each and $15 for all five. A steal, frankly. With Halloween right around the corner, one of these could make for a great last-minute costume that requires little explanation.
The emoji masks website says they’re “great for pictures,” because isn’t it all about the pictures? With the presence of a photo booth at every party from here to Santa Monica Boulevard, these masks could be real crowd pleasers.
The website provides some important information:
We want to be clear, these masks are very thin. If your strap is too tight, they will flex around your face. Included on the mask is a youth size elastic strap. We’ll also include a second elastic strap for adults in the pack. Dimensions: 8.5″ for circular / 11″ for poop.
Apparently poop takes up a little more room.
Photos via Emojimasks.com
Marisa Kabas is a lifestyle reporter and activist. Her work has been published by Fusion, Fast Company, and Today. She’s also served as an editorial campaigns director for Purpose PBC, a social movement incubator.